Help: Casting

Attention! Attention! Attention! Calling all Emerald Shifters sorry this isn't a true update but I've come to you for help, and for me this is better than asking for help in the clubs because you guys already have read the book and no what's going on. I've been thinking about making a new trailer for his Alpha Her Omega and putting a cast in, but when it comes to casting i draw a blank. So that's why I've come to you guys, will you help me?

Rules

The only rule is: You guys can't give me them one at a time, you'll have to actually will have to make a list of the actors and actresses, and I will pick the list that I think is the best.

Casting

Luka (Both when he's young and a little bit older)

Sophie (Be sure that the actress his brown hair)

Aunt Sherry

Uncle Liam

Kieth and Cody (They're twins, so keep that in mind)

Shelby (She has read braided hair)

Elliot

Dylan and Arthur

Thank you guys so much for helping me with this book, you know you really don't have to do this if you don't want to, but I really enjoy putting out great content for you guys. I swear that I have the most fun, and the most loyal group of readers on wattpad. I will be picking a cast list on the 24th, after my family and I get back from Kentucky so be sure to tune in for that. Also be sure and tune in September the 4th, when I will have a surprise announcement to make, so be sure to be on the lookout for that. Have a good day readers, and always remember to stay strong and never give up hope on fate.

Wattys2016