Chapter 13 Suds and Lunch

I'm sorry for the wait, hopefully it'll be worth it once you read it, hope you like it guys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously, on his Alpha her Omega

"Of course Sophie," says Maloney, bowing her head in respect. As she turns around, I can see Chloe slowly waving at Luka. I turn back towards Luka and see that he's got his left paw raised, waving bye to her as well, then he begins to scratch furiously. That's it, I think to myself.

All throughout breakfast I was trying to remember there was something I wanted to do for Luka today, but I couldn't remember, now I do. I start to walk back towards the house motioning Luka to follow me, he does so.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When we come back into the house, Shelby is nowhere to be found. Where did she go? Did something happen while Luka and I were outside? I think to myself. I walk over to the bar while Luka walks over and sits down on the couch. "Hey, Aunt Sherry, where did Shelby go?" I ask.

My aunt looks over her shoulder. "She went back to the pack hospital to see if any of the other doctors needed some help." She turns around and gets back to cleaning the dishes.

"Oh, and I thought it was because she is still mad at me for not telling her I had the alpha gene," I pause, feeling the guilt rise up within me. "Sorry," I say in a quiet tone as I lower my head.

"It's okay, I'm sure you two will work things out eventually," says my aunt. I am about to speak further on the matter when I remember there's something else I need to ask her.

"Can you watch the house? Luka and I are going upstairs for a while," I say.

"Sure, of course I will," she replies.

"Okay, thanks. Come on Luka, let's go upstairs for a bit," I say, as I walk towards the elevator.

Luka looks up towards me. "Uh...Okay." He speed walks off the couch and follows after me.

When we walk into our bedroom, Luka looks at me again, unsure. "Why did you bring me back up here?"

I stop and turn towards him just outside the bathroom, "I'm going to give you a bath," I reply.

"But, Sophie, I just got one last night," Luka says.

"That was a shower. When was the last time you had a real bath?"

"Six years," Luka mumbles under his breath.

"Wait there. As soon as I shut the bathroom door, you strip down, and give me four scratches at the door when you're ready."

Luka nods.

I enter the bathroom, closing the door in front of me. I start getting the room ready. I start by walking over to the bathroom counter and turn on the heater. Next, I bend down to pull out some blue towels from the drawers underneath the sink. I also check to see if I have enough shampoo there. As I bend down further, I hear four small scratches on the other side of the door.

Leaving the door slightly ajar, I open the door. I can see Luka's mostly russet, sandy colored face and his rich honey eyes staring back at me. I motion him into the bathroom as I slowly open the door up all the way. Luka walks onto the hard tile floor, his claws clicking on the surface beneath him. I close the door behind him.

I pull out the jar of shampoo from the cabinet, and set it gently down on the counter. I make my own wolf shampoo, this particular one is lime green and stored in a glass mason jar. The recipe is a family secret. The only ones who know it are me, my mom, and my dad.