o n e

First time ever writing anything so let's see how this goes, I hope I end up liking it!
_______________________________

•Ava's POV•

Finally, I have been waiting for this moment forever, I'm finally going to meet the Magcon boys, they're having a reunion after 3 years! I never had the chance to go till now that I can make my own money. I'm 19 years old and still into these guys. Crazy right?

I hear a honk outside my window, I rush down stairs and see that my friend Ash is here to pick me up.

"Bye mom I'll see you tomorrow" I figured I should stay with Ash since I know I'd be home late.

"Okay you be safe, have fun! But not too much fun!" She said with laugher

"Yeah yeah yeah I know" I said as I walked out the house & closed the door.

I rushed to the car & got in I'm so eager to meet the guys! I can't wait!

"Hey Ash! You ready?" I said turning on the radio.

"You know damn well I am Ave's, we've been waiting for this moment since we were 15!" She said as she drove away honking the horn with excitement.

"I know! We finally get to meet Matthew, Nash, Jack & Jack, Aaron, Taylor, Cameron, Carter, and Shawn " I said laughing.

"I know! I'm so hype for this and when I see them I promise you I'll kiss each and everyone of them!" She made this weird kissy face which made me crack up.

"Woah, woah, woah, I don't think you wanna be too forward!"

"So what if I am? Maybe they like girls that are forward. Never know" she said as she winked.

I bursted out laughing "Or maybe they like girls that know how to keep it chill, because that's how I'm going to play it" I said with a smirking face.

"Yeah, sure! You will probably scream your lungs out!"

"Nah, nah nah I'm going to keep it cool. I feel like being chill around them is the way to go."

"Hmmmm I see your point their Ave's I think I'm going to play it cool too now" she put her shades on thinking it made her look like a bad ass, the reasons I love this girl to death though.

"I'm telling you keeping it chill will always be the right way, you don't want to be too forward or the girl that faints in front of them. I'd hate to be "that girl" so we'll just keep our chill. Got it?"

"Got it!"

Ash had this huge smile on her face which made me smile from ear to ear because we're actually meeting them after all these years! I'm so pumped! Low key hoping one of them falls in love with me. I giggle at the thought.

I cranked up the music as we made our way to meet the guys.

--

It was an hour drive, but it was totally worth it.

I got out of the car while Ash was parking the car.

"Calm calm! You almost died! I didn't even put the car in park & you just jumped out!" I could tell she was holding back a laugh.

"I'm Gucci though right? I'm alive, you are too! So let's go meet the love of our lives!" She finally cracked a smile which made me laugh.

"Okay, play it cool right?" She looked over at me as we walked inside.

"Yep, just play it cool, but it will be a while till we actually meet them, so for the show we can be as hype as we want. Sound good?"

"Perfect!" She said in a high pitch voice which made me giggle.

I was so nervous inside but I know I had to play it cool. But for now I'm going to let my inner fan girl out for the show, not like they'll notice me either way. But I honestly hope they do.

_____________________________

I know, I know! It's short! This is my first time ever so I hope that along the way they get longer. But if anyone is actually reading this I hope you like what I've got so far! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this 😊