f o u r

•Ava's POV•

"Am I the only one that can't believe any of this is happening?!" Ash asked me as we walked backstage.

"No! This is unbelievable! I mean I said all those things messing around not actually thinking they were going to happen!" My eyes widened as I looked at her.

"Oh my gosh! We're actually going to hang out with the guys! Two normal girls from Dallas are going to hang out with the Magcon boys!" She said with a high pitch voice.

"I know! This is really happening right now!" I couldn't stop smiling!

"I saw you & Taylor hitting it off though" I nudged her a bit smiling.

"I know! That's what I can't believe the most! He's so sweet and amazing he makes me melt" she couldn't stop smiling!

"If y'all end up together I swear I'll die! You two would be so cute together!" She started to blush which made me laugh.

We walked towards a security guard & he stopped us.

"You two can't come in if you don't have access, looks like y'all are going to have to turn back ladies"

Ash & I pulled out our passes, "Jack gave this to us so that we can meet them here afterwards"

He looked at them to check if they were real I guess, he looked at us & stepped aside letting us in. "Sorry for the misunderstanding"

"It's fine, thank you!" Ash & I said in unison.

The meet & greet was almost over so the guys would walk in any minute! We might have already met them, but we were still so nervous!

Ash & I sat down as she talked to me about what Taylor & her talked about.

--

A while passed as the guys walked in, they were so hype & excited about how everything went.

Ash & I just sat there laughing not really knowing what to do! Till Taylor saw Ash.

"Hey! The guys gave you a pass I see" he smiled

"Yeah, Gilinsky gave them to Ava!" I could tell she was slightly blushing.

"Gilinsky I see what you're trying to do! Just know that Ashley is already mine! Got it?"

Jack turned and laughed "Yeah man don't worry I got Madison" all the guys looked at him & started saying "whipped!" I started to laugh as all the guys made a whipping sound.

"I'm not whipped! I can do what I want when I want!"

All the guys nodded as they said, "yeah okay sure G."

Jack rolled his eyes as he walked towards me & sat down next to me.

"Ignore them, they don't know what they're saying"

"Hey! It's okay to be whipped you don't need to explain yourself" I slightly laughed patting his back.

"I promise you I'm not" he said chucking, "I hardly even see Madison now so it's not like she cares what I do."

I gave him a weird look, "Mhmmm you tell yourself that."

He laughed as he sat back & started drinking his water.

Matt came walking towards us.

"Hey Ash & Ave's you two wanna grab some food with us? We're starving, and don't know a good place to eat! So since y'all live here got a place in mind where we can all eat?"