n i n e

•Ava's POV•

Jack parked the car & I parked right next to him as he got out.

"This car is a beauty!" Jack said as he leaned against the car.

I closed the door & locked it as I leaned against the car, "they are pretty nice."

"But you wanna know something?" He moved to my car & leaned against my car next to me.

"What?" I said turning him.

He turned to me & looked me in the eye.

"Between that car & you, you are by far more beautiful." He smiled as he saw me blush.

"Stop" I put my hands on my face as he pulled me into a hug & I buried my face in his chest.

"It's only the truth, & you know it!"

"You are too sweet Gilinsky." I smiled as I looked up at him.

"Only to you," he laughed.

I smiled so big & hugged him so tight.

"Let's head up to get the guys."

"Alright, but I'm driving back with you, so I call shot gun!" He laughed.

"Alright you got shot gun," I laughed.

--

I opened the door

"Alright guys! What do y'all fell like doing this amazing day?!" I screamed.

"Jack what did you do?" Cameron laughed as he asked.

"What? Me nothing? Why do you ask?" Jack said walking towards Cam.

"Dude she's happy & loud, you did something didn't you."

Jack laughed as he ran his hand through his hair, "nope I didn't do anything."

I laughed as Nash came over & patted him on the back & said, "yeah sure you didn't."

"So...where are we off to?" Matt asked.

"Well I was thinking that we should go to Six Flags, because I mean who doesn't love Six Flags?"

"Sweet! I was honestly hoping we would!" Shawn threw his arms in the air.

"Alright, if y'all are ready we could go."

"Let's go! I call shot gun!" Nash screamed.

"I already called shot gun with Ave's, you can either drive the other car or get shot gun in that car." Jack said as we walked out.

"Alright I'll get shot gun on the other car," Nash said.

"I'll drive!" Cameron threw his arms in the air.

Jack tossed him the keys when we got to the elevator.

"Damn!" Cameron's eyes widened as he looked at the keys, "I'm going to be driving an Infiniti?!"

Jack laughed as he looked at him, "Yup a 2016 Infiniti QX70! Dude it's so nice!"

"Sweet!" Cameron pumped his fist in the air.