f o u r t y - o n e

•Ava's POV•

Is it bad for me to say that I hate this house? Because I don't, I'm absolutely in love with this house! It's so beautiful, I can't believe this is where Jack and I are going to be living. When I got the key I thought we were going to move into an apartment. Jack went all out, he went big!

"Go big or go home? Right?" Jack said taking my hand as we looked around the house.

"I mean you did go big and we are home now so I guess you went big and went home," I slightly laughed.

"Look at you being a smart ass," he said resting his hands on my waist.

"It's amazing Jack, I love it," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you Ava Rose," he whispered resting his forehead on mine.

"And I love you Jack Gilinsky," I smiled and pecked his lips.

8 months together and we just told one another that we love each other. I truly do love Jack, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this sucker.

"We start moving in this week," Jack said as we made our way back downstairs.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, the guys are going to help out."

"Where is Johnson going to live?" I asked as we reached downstairs.

"With Matt, they aren't going to live far from us, only takes 5 minutes to get to their place."

"That's not that bad, now it's easier to go with Matt," I smiled.

"I knew you would like the fact of not living far from Matt and Johnson so I made sure they wouldn't live too far from us."

"Well aren't you just amazing," I smiled and took his hand interlocking our fingers.

"Now we can go to our other house for the meantime," Jack said.

"Sounds good," I took one last look at the house, I am absolutely in love with this house.

We made our way out of the house and I closed the door behind me and locked the door. We got in the car and made our way to the house.

"Guess what Gilinsky," I said looking over at him.

"What's up Rose?" Jack said keeping his eyes on the road.

"I actually did get you something," I smirked.

"The lies you tell," He chuckled.

"I mean it's not as big and amazing as what you got me but it's something."

"Really? Where is this so called gift you speak of?" He said as he stopped at a red light and looked at me.

"At home, I got it just in case if you decided to get me something. Which you did so now I must give it to you."

"What were you going to do if I didn't get you anything?" He said as he raised his brow.