t h i r t y - e i g h t

•Ava's POV•
•Saturday Night-8:30p.m.•

I still couldn't wrap my mind about how Cole cheated on me with Madison. How does something like this happen? I don't know but Jack got my mind off of them by having us go up to the Hollywood sign. Now we're back at the house and I'm setting up my room with Jacks help.

"When are we getting you your bed?" Jack asked.

"I have no clue, I guess I'll go tomorrow," I said as I was putting my clothes in the closet.

"Well until you get your bed you're welcome to sleep in my bed." Jack said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm sure you'd like that," I smiled as I turned around to face him.

"When do you wanna start looking for a dance studio?"

"I think I'm going to look for one on Monday when I can pick up my car."

"I'll go with you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want to help you get to where you wanna be." Jack said smiling down at me.

"Well I really appreciate it," I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

We pulled apart and he smiled looking at me.

"You're amazing, you know that right?" Jack said looking me deep into my eyes.

"Nah, you're the amazing-"

"Nope don't even try, because you are beyond amazing. I can't even put it into words, all I know is that you bring so much joy into my life and when I'm not with you, you are all I think about."

I didn't know what to say, I could feel my face turn bright red just looking at him.

"Well just know that you have the exact same effect on me, you really are nothing like Cole that's for sure, you treat me like a princess and make me feel like its only you and me against the world. I couldn't ask for anyone else but you Gilinsky," I smiled up at him and all I could see was a huge smile across his face.

"I really like you Ave's and I don't want to lose you."

"I really like you too Jack and I never wanna lose you."

He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me lightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our kiss got deeper. This one felt different. Like that feeling when you are going to go on a rollercoaster for the first time and all you feel is your stomach turn with butterflies. And yeah the very typical cliche sparks flying everywhere and fireworks, let me tell you it's a feeling I will never get over and look forward to every time he puts his lips against mine.

We pulled apart and he rested his forehead against mine.

"Wanna go out to eat with the guys?" Jack asked.

"Yeah I'm so hungry."

"Okay get ready and I'm going to go tell the guys."

"Alright."

Jack grabbed my waist again and gave me a quick peck.