t e n

•Ava's POV•

I stepped back to see how they looked.

"You know trying to make y'all look not as attractive as y'all are is the hardest thing ever, but I did the best that I could!" I laughed as I looked at them.

"How ridiculous do we look?" Shawn said with his arms crossed.

The guys turned to Shawn & bursted out laughing. I made him do a comb over & tried to make him look a bit tan since he's so pale. He was wearing ripped jeans with a cowboys jersey that fit him big, & some shades on.

"Y'all don't look all that good either!" He laughed.

I made Nash put on colored contacts, since his are so blue I made him wear brown contacts.

"Nash you look so weird with brown eyes!" Cameron laughed.

I made Nash & Cameron wear their hair in a cowlick they both had on a button down shirt which was crazy colorful with shorts, they could pull off being gay with what they were wearing.

I tried filling in Cameron's eyebrows a bit which was probably what made him not look like himself.

"Digging the hair Johnson," Gilinsky said patting his head.

Since his hair was a dusty blonde I sprayed the tips of his hair blue. I made him a more gothic, which looked funny on him. It was hard putting eye liner on him but I did it! He has on a black shirt with black pants & a chain hanging from two of his belt loops. He of course has to wear shades to somewhat pull it off.

"I pull blue off G, I'm liking the facial hair though!" He laughed as Jack rubbed his chin.

"Don't touch it too much or it will come off!" I laughed.

I couldn't do anything with Jack but facial hair since his eyebrows are already thick & naturally on point enough! It wasn't easy drawing on a beard, but from a distance it seemed believable! Jack had on some fake glasses along with button up shirt with flower patterns & knee high shorts.

Matt had his hair in a comb over a green flannel with jeans and some fake glasses.

"I'm liking my look," Matt laughed.

Carter was wearing shades with a soccer jersey with joggers & a beanie. Aaron had on a jean vest with a white shirt, jeans & also a beanie.

"I wonder if this will really work," I said laughing.

"Well there is only one way to find out," Cameron said as he got in the car.

I got in the car & turned it on as everyone was getting in.

Jack looked at me, "I look so silly don't I?" He laughed.

"Yeah but a cute kind of silly so it's okay," I laughed.

"If this doesn't end up working then y'all can change back into y'all's clothes & we'll see how long we can last in Six Flags like that, sound good?"

"Sounds perfect," Matt said.

--

"We're here!" I said waking the guys up, they decided to take a short nap on the way.

"Finally," Jack said as he stretched his arms & rubbed his eyes.

"I guess it's time to put our new look to the test," Shawn said as he got out of the car.

"Alright! Let's go scream our asses off on these rides!" Cameron said locking the car & running towards the entrance.

The guys dashed off to the entrance except for Matt & I.