t w e n t y - f o u r

•Ava's POV•

Since it was getting late I decided to just wear my grey Nike joggers with a white v-neck shirt & my white converse.

I walked out of the room & went downstairs.

"So where are we going again?" I asked Jack seeing if he'd fall for it.

"Oh we're gonna go to a-" he stopped himself, "you almost got me," he laughed.

"Are the guys coming with us?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're coming, we want to go out too," Matt said laughing.

"Alright, so who goes in what car?" I asked.

"We're taking Ash's truck & who ever wants to come with us." Jack told me.

--

Shawn, Cameron, & Johnson decided to come with us.

"Why couldn't we take my car?" I asked.

"Nash wanted to drive yours," Cameron said.

"Oh, okay, well at least I don't have to be blindfolded for this!" I laughed.

The guys stared at me with a forced smile as Johnson took out the blindfold.

"Damnit really?!" I sighed.

"Yeahhh," the guys said together.

"Ugh fine," I said as Cam put it on me.

We were in the car for maybe about 15 minutes & I felt the car finally come to a stop.

"Finally! Can I get out now?!" I asked.

"Yup let me help you out," Jack said as he got out of the car.

I felt someone take my hand & take me out of the car.

We walked maybe only a few feet when we stopped walking.

"Okay I'm going to need to carry you for this part," Jack said.

"Uhhh....okay," I said unsure of what was going on.

He sat me down, somewhere I couldn't make sure what I was on, I felt blankets underneath me.

"Woah Gilinsky I hope you don't think we're going to third base," I laughed.

"Calm down, we aren't going to third base," he laughed.

I felt him behind me & his hands touched the bandana, untied it, & took it off of me.

We were outside in the trunk of the truck, he had set blankets down so it wouldn't be so hard, I looked out to see that there was a huge screen.

"A drive in movie?!" I asked.

"Yeah! I told you I listen, you told me how you've always wanted to come to one but never had the chance," he smiled.

"Oh my gosh Gilinsky! You are amazing!" I kissed his cheek & hugged him.

"Wait," I pulled away, "where are the guys?" I asked.

Jack pointed out ahead where people had blankets down & laid down. I saw the guys & Ash from a distance waving to us. I waved back laughing.

"They decided on leaving us alone," Jack rubbed the back of his neck laughing.

"They did? Or you did?" I laughed.

"No they seriously did!" He laughed.

"I'm kidding Gilinsky, so what movie will we be watching?" I asked.