t w o

•Ava's POV•

The show just finished! Did I scream my ass off?

Maybe....

But I had a blast! And now it was time for Ash & I to finally meet the guys! I'm so nervous in the inside but on the outside I promise you I'm totally chill.

"You're like a natural! How can you be so calm Ave's?" Ash asked

"Honestly I have no clue, inside I'm so nervous I can't even tell you! But I guess it just comes to me easily" I said with a smirk on my face.

Ash slightly punched me as I started laughing.

"We're finally going to meet them though! This seems so unreal! I'm seriously shaking!" Ash showed me her hand which was shaking like crazy!

"Woah! Calm down! Everything is going to turn out great! Just gotta calm down!" I grabbed her hand to stop it from shaking, after a while she stopped.

"I'm so hungry wanna grab something to eat real quick & come back?"

"Yeah, something near by though, because we wouldn't want to be the last ones in line!"

"Yeah, but if you think about it, then it wouldn't be that bad being the last ones. More attention right?" I lifted my brow as I looked at her

"Good point, but it would still suck having to wait so long!" She made a pouting face.

"Well yeah that's true, well let's go because the more we wait the bigger chance we have of being last" I said as we rushed out of the building.

We got in the car and drove to the nearest place there is to eat. My eyes widened as I walked in.

"I did not expect this place to be packed, I guess everyone got hungry & decided to grab a bite" I crossed my arms as I saw the long line.

"Dude if we wait in this line we wont make it in time at all!" Ash said while she placed her hands on her stomach.

"I guess we can go back and eat after? Who knows maybe the guys will take us out to eat" I laughed as I winked at her.

She bursted out laughing as we walked to the car.

"Yeah let's hope that they take us out to eat, because that's going to happen!"

"Hey! Expect the unexpected, right?"

"I guess" Ash said with as she drove out of the parking lot.

--

We got there and I swear it was even more packed! I thought most of the girls decided to go eat! I was hella wrong!

The meet & greet already started & girls had all sorts of emotions!

Some were fan girling like crazy they were panicking and I promise you one of the girls fainted in line.

Then their were other girls that looked like they didn't even care, they looked like they were forced to come.

Ash looked at me & took a deep breath proving to me how calm she claims to be. But I know that just like me she is going crazy as hell inside.

Being in line was what made it really hard for us. We were so anxious to meet them! I love them all so freaking much I can't even put it in words!

"Ash, calm down we aren't even half way there & every time the line moves you get so hype!" I said as I laughed at her.

"I'm just so ready for them! I'm ready for Taylor to fall in love with me!" She made this lovey dovey face & acted as if Taylor was right in front of her.

Which made her look crazy so I snapped her out of it because people were giving us weird looks.

"Remember, when you meet Taylor you need to keep it chill, last thing he needs is another girl fainting when they see him." I snapped my fingers in front of her face so she would pay attention to me.

She gave me a blank stair, "Huh? Oh, oh yeah! I know don't worry!" She went straight back to day dreaming about Taylor again.

I figured to let her day dream now rather than in front of Taylor.

--

Their was only a few girls behind us which wasn't that bad. I actually preferred being last, I mean save the best for last right?

Ash made small talk with me about how she will marry at least one of the guys which made me laugh and made time pass by faster honestly. Their was only a few girls in front of us now, my heart started beating so fast and my palms got sweaty, so I rubbed my shorts.

Ash turned to me and said, "Dude I can't! I think I just might pass out! Oh my gosh, I.AM.GOING.TO.DIE!" her eyes widened as she looked at me.

"Ashley! Calm down!" I said as I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"You will be okay! I promise!"

She shook her head and finally snapped out of it.

"Okay, I'm going to be fine. I'm going to meet the guys and one of them will fall madly in love with me" she whispered to herself but I could hear every word she said I laughed a bit as I heard her.

--

It was our turn and I felt my heart race again.

But I had to keep calm, I'm 19 years old I must maintain myself.

Ash was also so nervous I could see it in her face she looked at me with these huge eyes, they looked like they were going to pop right out of her eye sockets!

"Next!" we heard a man say

I looked at Ash & she looked back at me.

My heart was going to explode as I saw the guys, only a few feet away from me.

So many thoughts rushed through my mind.

What am I going to say?

What am I going to ask?

Do I have anything in my teeth?

What if they think I'm ugly?

Oh my gosh, what if they hate me?

So many things were crossing my mind as I walked towards them with Ash.

_____________
This ones longer! I'm so proud of myself *tear tear* but I hope the more I do this the longer they will get!