f i f t e e n

•Jack's POV•

Ava ran off to go get a cart thank God because as strong as I am my arms were giving out. I'm actually very happy I got to really know Ava, she's an amazing girl, athletic, funny, risk taking, & just drop dead gorgeous.

She ran back with a car & almost nearly ran me over!

"Woah! You almost killed me with that cart!" I laughed.

"You're alive its okay" she laughed.

I put all the things in the cart & she pushed it around the store. We got everything we needed but we hanged around for a bit.

When she went to go look at something I got the cart & tried looking for her, I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Ava?!" I yelled.

"Ave's! Where are you?!" I yelled again.

"Jack!" She screamed jumping out of an aisle as I jumped with fear she nearly scared me to death!!

"Jesus Ava! You scared the living hell out of me!"

She was laughing so hard that she started crying!

"Oh-my-gosh!" She said in between deep breaths, "if you could have only seen your face!" She was laughing so much which made me laugh.

Her laugh was the cutest thing ever!

"Okay okay, I think I'm done," she said holding her stomach.

"I'll get you back some how you'll see."

"Yeah sure you will," she laughed.

"Now get in the cart & let me push you around." I pointed inside the cart & she got in.

"Push my fellow peasant! Push!" she pointed her finger out as she yells.

I laughed as I said, "yes master."

She laughed & turned around in the cart to face me, "hello Sir Jack," she said with a big smile across her face.

"Hello Madam Ava," I laughed, "where shall I head to?"

"Let's go to the check out, it's 4 already we should get to the house & get our baking skills on!" She laughed & got out of the cart when we got to the check out area.

"Well let's hurry!" I said as we unloaded the cart.

The guy that was checking out or things was maybe about 20 & I saw him check out Ava. Is it normal for me to get kind of jealous even though she's not my girlfriend?

Ava started making conversation with the guy, she is such an easy person to talk to honestly.

"Why are you here so late? Well early it's now morning." The guy asked Ava.

"Oh my fri-" I cut her off.

"My girlfriend & I are here to buy ingredients to bake our cookies and other things." I said.

Ava looked up at me confused, I guess for calling her my girlfriend.

"Oh nice, I like cookies," the guy said as he scanned our items.

"Well don't we all?" Ava laughed.

"That's true we all do!" He laughed.

I started putting the bags in the cart as I handed him my card to pay for everything. I guess he thought I wouldn't hear him when he asked for Ava's number.

"Hey could I have your number?" He tried to whisper but failed.

I took the card from his hand as he handed it back.