s e v e n

•Jack's POV•

As Ava was in the shower I was laying in the bed watching tv. She started to sing which made me laugh, she's not that bad actually.

The guys came in the room arguing who would get in the shower first.

"Hey G, where's Ave's?" Matt asked me as he sat on the bed, "she's in the shower."

"Oh that's her singing?!" He chuckled.

"Yeah she's not that bad right?"

"Not too bad, she's pretty good."

Shawn walked over & grabbed my shoulder, "you good bro?"

"Getting there" I looked down.

"What happened?" Matt asked.

"You were right about if Madison were to cheat on me I wouldn't have noticed." I looked down with my hands in my lap.

"What the hell! She cheated on you?!" Matt asked as the guys all gathered around me.

"Yeah, she broke up with me, don't really care though, I don't want to be with someone who cheats"

"With who though bro?!" Cameron asked.

"She didn't tell me & I don't care anymore it's not worth my time." I shrugged.

Carter patted my back & said, "you got Ava now though! We saw your snapchat!"

All the guys started shoving me & were laughing.

Ava walked in as she was drying her hair with her towel.

"What y'all laughing about?

"Oh nothing just guy stuff, don't worry about it." Cameron said as the guys continued to laugh.

Ava raised her brow in confusion, "yeah okay, you guys are so weird." She laughed it off.

Cameron went to the other room to shower & Nash rushed to the one Ave's came out of.

She walked over to the bed & sat next to me as the guys left, "what was all of that about?"

"Nothing they were just being weird like always" I laughed as she raised her brow.

"Yeah okay, well how are you feeling?" She asked as she looked into my eyes her eyes were so big & green.

"I'm feeling better I just can't believe that it all actually happened." I looked down at my hands.

"Yeah it might take some time to get used to it, trust me I know."

"What do you mean you know? Someone has cheated on you before?" I looked at her with worry in my voice.

"Yeah, I was only in 1 serious relationship & we had 2 years together, I thought everything was good, but I then found out that he slept with some girl multiple times...I don't know how long it was going on for, but my dumb ass forgave him & took him back" she looked down I could tell she was about to cry so I pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey don't cry he's not worth your tears"

"I just don't want you to make the same mistake I did" she looked up at me, "because once a cheater always a cheater..."

I hugged her tight & she had her arms wrapped around my waist.

"I won't, I promise I won't forgive her at all or take her back & I have you to make sure I don't."

As we pulled apart from the hug I saw a few tears rolling down her checks.

"No crying remember?" I placed my hands on her cheeks & wiped her tears away. She smiled & I kissed her forehead & gave her a hug.

--

•Ava's POV•

I could hear Jacks heartbeat as he hugged me, we pulled apart & I looked at him.

"I'm supposed to making you feel better not me!" I giggled a bit.

"Making you feel better makes me feel better, trust me!" He smiled.

Aaron walked in to grab his clothes he looked at us & smiled.

"What are you smiling at Aaron?" Jack asked.

"Just thinking about how cute you two would be if y'all went out." He smirked.

I bursted out laughing, "yeah no Jack does not see me that way at all!"

"Okay we'll see how things turn out with you two later along the way!" He laughed as he walked out.

"Like I said they are crazy" Jack laughed.

"I see how now!"

Jack laid on the bed & looked at me to lay next to him as I made my way next to him he turned on the tv & put on a movie.

The guys came in and sat in the bed, "scoot over you two! Make room for us!" Matt said

"This bed is meant for 2 not for 9!" Jack said laughing.

"Well we will make it work because we're going to watch this together," Cameron said.

Jack moved closer to me & I placed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Atta boy Jack, that's how you get the girl!" Nash winked at him.

I started cracking up, "you guys are crazy!" I said as I laughed.

Jack kicked Nash causing him to fall off the bed, which made us all burst out laughing.

"It's what you get Nash, now hush up & watch the damn movie" I told him as he got back onto the bed.

--

The movie finished and the guys said their good nights & got off the bed.

Jack & I stayed on the bed I was just going to turn around to fall asleep, until Jack pulled me closer, I looked up at him & he was asleep.

He slightly opened his eyes & said, "don't leave me, please"

I looked up at him & kissed his jaw line, "I won't I promise."

"Good" he smiled as he fell back asleep.

I wrapped my arm around his waist & fell fast asleep.

_______________

Short chapter! I know! I will make the next one longer hopefully!