s i x

•Jack's POV•

Her laugh, her smile, & I mean just her in general, so perfect...wait what am I thinking? I'm with Madison I can't be thinking this way about Ave's.

"Hey!" Ava snapped her fingers at me, "you good?"

"Huh? Oh what? Yeah! I'm good just thinking about things," I grabbed another fry from Ave's.

"Whatcha thinking about?" She poked my shoulder as she laughed.

"Just thinking..."

"Yeah, okay not suspensions at all"

"Look at Nash he only needs one more to make it on that wall!" I was looking for anything to change the topic.

She stood up from her chair & ran towards the guys to cheer Nash on, I don't know what it is, but I get this weird feeling around her. I don't know, maybe we could be like real good friends along the way.

"YEAHHH!!!!" Everyone was screaming when Nash finished the last wing. His face was CRAZY red! He was even crying! But he really didn't care, he threw his arms in the air as he called the waitress over to take his picture.

He wanted all of us to be in it so we all got together & picked Nash up like if he were crowd surfing.

"He's so crazy" Ava laughed as we walked back to our seats.

"Yeah, you get used to it though, but that's why we love the guy" I looked over at Nash & back to Ave's, she had that cute smile on her face that caused her dimples to show.

She laughed as I poked her dimples, "Damn these things are deep!" She laughed & pushed my hands away as she covered her face.

Cameron came behind her & asked her something, when they were done talking I asked, "What did Cam ask?"

"Why do you care?" She winked at me

"Just wondering"

She laughed, "he just asked if Ash & I would want to go back to the hotel with y'all to chill, maybe go in the pool & stuff."

"You know they are just trying to get you in a bikini"

"Well if they are then they just might see me in one, you might too" she shrugged & started laughing.

Is it bad that I actually wanted to her in one?

--

•Ava's POV•

As we walked back to the bus Nash tapped my shoulder, "just a by the way, your choice of food was the best! I'm glad you brought us here it was really good."

"Even after you ate 25 of those bad boys?"

"Even after that!" He laughed.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed the food!"

We all got in the bus to go to the hotel, the guys told me that the drive might be a bit long with traffic & the hotel wasn't all that close.

I sat next to Matt & Gilinsky again, JJ already knocked out resting his head against the window. Shawn & Jack decided to sing something together, which made me slowly fall asleep, their voices are just so perfect.

--

I woke up with someone's arm around me as my head was resting on their shoulder.

I looked up & saw that it was Jack that had his arm around me, he had fallen asleep to & when the bus came to a stop I sat up & Jack automatically woke up.