t w e n t y - e i g h t

•Ava's POV•
•3 month's have passed•
•April 15, Friday: 9:46 a.m.•

It's been 3 months and I haven't seen Jack, we've been talking and like he promised we've been talking on the phone or FaceTiming every night. Ash went with Taylor to California and then she went to his home town to meet his family. There're still talking and Taylor comes to Dallas to visit every once in a while.

I wake up to get in the shower which took about 30 minutes, I was staying home today like most days, so I put on some shorts and a hoodie.

"Good morning mom," I said as I walked down the stairs to see my mom in the kitchen.

"Good morning Ave's, how did you sleep?"

"Pretty good, how about you mother?" I said as I got out the Reese's Puffs.

"Pretty good...Hun, I'm going to be gone for a week or two for work," she told me as she got her stuff ready for work.

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"On Monday," she responded.

"Where are you going and at what time is your flight?" I asked as I got a spoon full of cereal and put it in my mouth.

"Kansas and I leave at 2 in the afternoon."

Can you blame me for hoping that she would go to California so I could tag along.

"Oh, do you want me to take you?" I asked.

"Yes please, that was what I was going to ask you," she said as she got her keys.

"Yeah sure," I said as she walked towards the door.

"Okay, thank you sweetie, I'll see you tonight," she kissed my forehead and walked out.

I finished up my cereal and decided to go out for a bit since I had nothing to do. That was until Ash texted me.

Ash😋❤️
Hey you doing anything today?

Me
No, I was actually going to head to the mall, want to come along?

Ash😋❤️
Yeah can you pick me up?

Me
Sure I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

I went upstairs to change into some black pants that were ripped from the knee with a white Brooklyn shirt and my white low top converse.

I left my hair down and applied light make up, then I was on my way to pick up Ash.

I honked to let her know I was outside. About 3 minutes later she came out and got into the car.

"Ava! I feel like I haven't actually hanged out with you in forever!" Ash said.

When Ash came back she was always busy with work, or Taylor coming to visit her, or her going to see him.