t w e n t y - t w o

•Ava's POV•

We got there in about 35 minutes which wasn't all that bad, Jack turned off the car & we headed inside the store. I had told the guys in the car what to get, they each had something assigned to them. We all went our separate ways to get what we needed.

In about 15 minutes we all met back in the front with everything we needed we all had separate carts so we put all the food in one. We decided to split the receipt in 4 so it would be fair, I had to argue with the guys to let me pay for some of it.

"Finally! The last bag," Matt said as we finished putting the groceries in the trunk.

"Well let's get going, everyone's hungry, I'm sure of it," I laughed as we got in the car.

"You know the way back or do you need the GPS?" I asked Jack.

"I know the way back, you can play your music," Jack said.

I plugged in my phone to the AUX cored. My music varies, I have music from when I was in middle school. I had rap, hip-hop, pop, rock, classic rock, alternative, electronic, indie, and dare I say it country. So I was kind of nervous to see what came on when I put shuffle.

"Ave's, wheres the music?" Johnson asked.

"Don't judge my music, I have a wide variety  of music," I laughed.

"No judgement here no worry, we'll listen open minded." Matt said.

"Okay," & I pressed shuffle to see what would come on.

Of course out of all the songs in my music this song had to come on, my face turned bright red as I looked at Jack then at Johnson.

"Hey you got our music!" Johnson said as Like That started to play.

"Yeahhhh," I laughed.

"Who knows Skates part?!" Johnson said as Jack was singing his part & Skates was about to come on.

"I do," I said nervously.

"Lies! Really?!" He asked.

"Yeah," I laughed.

"Well do it! It's going to start," he laughed.

"Met a bad bitty from the state of Mississippi
Really pretty and I wanna take her home to see the city," I started.

And I felt the guys eyes stair at me making me laugh, but I continued.

"I was like damn, you hot as a flame. Your mom is the only one that you can blame you so cute, girl, yeah you is a blessing and I'm the reason that your boyfriend keep flexing," I started getting more comfortable rapping around them.

"Damn Gilinsky, your girl knows," Johnson laughed.

"You don't even need the makeup save that shit for later you the baddest thing I seen I'm thanking your creator," I turned over to Johnson & he gave me a thumbs up.

"But it's funny, cause I'm the one screaming now for you, baby I been messing around with too many girls, I need a lady hoping you can be the one but you need to show it and if you prove it to me, all this money, girl, we'll blow it," I finished taking a breath.