f i v e

•Ava's POV•

As we walked in the guys seemed open minded to it. I know they will love this place though!

"Ave's, I really hope this place is as good as you make it seem!" Nash turned to look at me.

"It will be I swear!"

"Alright, we're trusting you with our hunger! Don't disappoint!" Nash said as he nudged me.

"How many people for today?" The host asked.

"Oh, yeah it's going to be a table of 11."

Her eyes widened as she grabbed the menus, not because of how many of us their were but because she noticed who the guys were. I could tell she tried to keep calm though, because that's how Ash & I looked.

"Okay, follow me to your table!"

We all followed behind her towards our table & the guys rushed to get in their seats.

Ash again left me for Taylor, which is okay, I'm glad she's hitting it off with him!

"Ave's come sit next to me" Gilinsky pulled out the chair & patted it.

"Thank you Jack, but just know that this won't get you your phone back" I said as I sat down laughing.

"I don't want it! Keep it! I'm not thinking about it at all...not one bit..."

I patted his back, "you'll survive a day without your girl."

"I know I will! I got you here with me to keep me on track either way so it's all good!"

"Glad to be here & help you get "unwhipped" if it's possible of course!"

I laughed as Jack punched me playfully

"What can I get y'all to drink?"

Our waiter finally got here & the guys started saying their drinks all at once.

"Guys! One at a time!" I told whisper yelled at them.

"Sorry Ave's!" The guys all said at once

I laughed, "it's okay boys" I felt like the mom with them.

They started to order their drinks one at a time.

"What do you want to drink" Jack turned to ask me.

"I'll get a lemonade."

"Okay" he turned to the waitress as he said, "I'll get a Coke & this lady here will get a lemonade"

"Thanks Gilinsky!" I smiled

"No problem Ave's!" He pinched my cheek causing me to turn red he laughed as he saw me blush.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, it was Matt.

"Hey what are you going to get? The food actually looks pretty good here!" He pointed at the menu.

"I know! I knew y'all would like this place! But I'm thinking about getting the wing combo with 10 wings 5 lemon pepper & the other 5 buffalo medium with a side of fries of course!"

"That actually sounds good, but I don't know if I should get the wings or the bypass burger" he smacked his hand on his forehead being undecided of what to pick.