t w e n t y - f i v e

•Jack's POV•
Tuesday: 9:46 a.m.

I woke up to see that Ava wasn't in bed, maybe she's in the restroom?

I stretched in bed for a bit then walked over to the restroom & knocked.

"Ave's?"

No response, I opened the door & no one was inside, so I decided to take advantage of this & go ahead & shower.

I finished showering & grabbed a towel & wrapped it around my waist, I walked out
to the room to get my clothes & change.

I put on a gray muscle shirt with some black joggers & my gray high top vans.

I walked down stairs to see Ava in the kitchen.

She was looking inside the refrigerator so I got behind her & wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Good morning Ave's'" I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning Jack," she smiled as she closed the fridge.

"Are you going to make anything?" I asked.

"I don't know, should I?"

"If you want to."

"I don't know what to make y'all," she laughed & walked over to the counter & propped herself up on the counter.

"We can just eat cereal, you don't have to make something every morning," I told her as I got out the milk & Reese's Puffs.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Positive," I put some cereal in the bowl & milk then got a spoon.

"Okay, thank you," she said as she took the bowl out of my hands & walked over to the table.

"Hey! That's mine!" I yelled & went after her.

"Nope it's mine, you see I'm eating it," she got a spoon full & put it in her mouth.

I grabbed the bowl & the spoon from her hand.

"Nope mine you see, I'm eating it," I got a spoon full & ate some.

She walked up to me & took the bowl, "Jack Gilinsky, you just ate my cereal," she set it down on the table & crossed her arms.

"No you took mine," I said grabbing her waist.

She stuck her tongue out at me & I brought her closer to me.

"Put that tongue back where it belongs young lady," I laughed.

"Whatever," she laughed & grabbed the bowel, "my cereal Gilinsky," she laughed.

"Fine you win this one," I laughed & went to get another bowl of cereal.

"I know," she laughed & sat down at the table as Cameron came down, shirtless.

"Good morning Jack & Ave's," Cam said as he grabbed a bowl.

"Morning Cam," Ava & I said at the same time.

I caught Ava glancing at Cameron, I don't know why but I felt kind of jealous.

"Ave's, want to head out to the porch?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure," she smiled as we walked out.

It was pretty nice out we just sat outside on the porch & talked. We went back inside when everyone was already up, which was around 10:30.

"There she is!" Matt said as Ava & I walked into the cabin.

"Here I am!" She laughed, I love her laugh & her smile, it is one of her best features.