f o u r t y - n i n e

•Ava's POV•
•Tuesday Afternoon•

"It's good to be home," I said as we got off the plane.

"Ava what if your brothers and dad don't like me?" Jack asked as we looked for our suitcases.

"Jack they will love you, plus you aren't the only one meeting the rest of the family for the first time, Brayden apparently has a girlfriend and she's meeting all of us for the first time. She doesn't even know my mom, but you do."

"But she's a girl Ave's its easier to have your brothers and dad like her," Jack said as we approached the area where we should pick up our suitcases.

"Jack you have nothing to worry about really," I said as I took his hand.

"Did they like Cole?"

"What do you think? NO! They hated him, and Caleb warned me about him but I didn't bother to listen."

"Well thanks for making me feel better," Jack huffed.

"Jack, Cole was an ass. He cheated on me with may I remind you Madison. You are so much better than him I swear it." I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"I really hope so."

Jack and I grabbed our suitcase and we were now waiting to be picked up.

"You didn't tell me who was picking us up, please tell me it's your mom."

"Nope its not my mom sorry, its Dylan my older brother."

"Great, the oldest one is coming to pick us up. How fun." Jack said pulling a fake smile.

"You'll like him and he'll like you. Stop worrying so much!" I laughed.

And that's when a Dodge Charger came rolling up next to us, I smiled as I saw Dylan step out of the car and run over to me.

"My baby sister!" Dylan said as he hugged me and picked me up spinning me around.

"I'm not a baby anymore Dylan you should know that," I laughed as he put me down.

"I've missed you most of all, how've you been?"

"Pretty good, how about you? Any girls in your life?"

"You already know I get a new one every night, if you know what I mean," Dylan winked at me.

"Eww gross," I scrunched up my face.

"You know I'm messing with you," he laughed, "You must be Ava's boyfriend? I hope that you're better than the last," Dyland said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah Jack, it's nice to finally meet you." Jack smiled as he put his hand out.

Dylan shook his hand giving him a smile.

"Well if you can stand Ava here then you should be able to put up with her family."

"Hey! I'm right here you know, and Caleb and I agreed last night that Brayden is the crazy one from all of us." I said as I nudged him removing his arm around my shoulder.

"Good point, alright, lets get home. Ava you ride in the back I wanna talk to Jack here." Dylan said as he made his way to the car and opened the trunk.

Once we put our stuff up I made my way to the back of the car leaving Jack in the front with my brother. Dylan turned on the car and drove off, it was quite for a while until Dylan broke the silence.

"My brother, Caleb, said you haven't knocked my sister up. Can we keep it like that for some time?" Dylan said out of the blue.

"Dyl!" I said louder than needed.