t h i r t y - f o u r

•Ava's POV•
•2 weeks later, Friday night: 8:20•

"Sweetie, please be careful and take care," my mom said as I put my last suit case in the trunk.

"I will mom don't worry, I'll call you when we land," I said as I closed the trunk.

My moms eyes started to water and I took her in for a hug.

"I love you momma," I said.

"I love you too," she said through her tears.

"When dad comes back from his business trip tell him I love him too," I said as we pulled apart. I rarely get to see my dad since he's always working.

"I will, and he loves you too," my mom said.

"Jack please take care of my girl," she said looking inside the car to where Jack was sitting.

"I will, don't worry," Jack said as he got out of the car to give my mom a hug.

Johnson, Matt, and Ash got out of the car to join the hug. I heard my mom laugh which made me happy.

They all separated and made there way back into the car.

"Love you mom," I said as I got inside the car.

"I love you even more," my mom said shutting the car door for me.

I turned on the car and waved good bye to my mom as I pulled out of the drive way.

I felt my eyes water, my mom has been there for me for everything and I truly thank her for that, I know I'm going to miss her.

"Hey you'll be okay," Jack said as he took my free hand and interlocked our fingers.

I stopped at a red light and looked over to him and smiled. He smiled back and leaned in for a kiss so I gave him a quick one.

"Hello, you two aren't alone," Matt said.

"Whatever," I laughed as I drove off.

--

We got to to the airport in two separate taxis, I had to leave my car at this place that would take my car to Cali, which I would have to pick up. We got a pretty late flight, which was as at 10:45, that way I could fall asleep the whole way.

We got everything checked and got on the plane. I sat I between Jack and Matt, Ash & Johnson sat behind us.

"You've been on a plain before right?" Jack asked taking my hand in his.

"Yeah, I just hate landing because my ears always pop," I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Well you can sleep through it," Jack said.

"Good thing the flight is only about 3 hours."

"Yeah so it won't be too long we'll get there around 2 in the morning," Jack said resting his head on mine.

"Well I'll be asleep for most of the flight." I said as I put on my earphones and played music.

It was 11:00 when we took off, I was looking out the window. Being so high up and looking out the widow looked so nice. With all the city lights Dallas had it actually looked nice from above.