t h i r t y - s i x

•Ava's POV•
•Saturday: 11:45 a.m.•

(Outfit above is what Ava is wearing in this chapter.)

We finally got to the Santa Monica Pier and it is so pretty. I don't even know what I want to do first. I don't know if I should go to the beach or go on the pier and hang around get on the ferries wheel. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

"It so pretty," I said as I stepped out of the car.

"I've always got a better view," Jack said taking my hand, interlocking our fingers, and kissing my hand.

"Well aren't you sweet," I smiled as we walked to the pier.

"So, beach or pier first?" Matt asked.

"I was just going to ask to see what y'all wanted to do first."

"I say pier, then end it with the beach, I think that's the way to go," Johnson said.

"Sounds good to me," I said as we walked to the pier.

Matt and Johnson went their separate ways leaving Jack and I alone.

"I get to have you all to myself," Jack said as he got behind me wrapping his arms around my waist as we walked and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You see you're the one here that just can't get enough of me babe."

"Well I can have as much of you as I want since you are mine," he said kissing my cheek.

"O-M-G! Jack Gilinsky is that you?!" A girl squealed out. She actually spelled out omg.

"That's me," Jack said as the girl ran up to us.

"So cute," she said as she snapped a picture of us.

"This is so going on Twitter and Instagram," she said as she tapped away on her phone.

"Hey-" Jack tried to talk to the girl but she cut him off.

"I didn't know you got a new girl Jack! No one ever knew if you and Madison were officially over in the first place! I knew it would happen though!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Uh yeah-"

"Can I get a picture?!" She said in a high pitch voice.

"Uh sure," Jack said.

"Here," the girl gave me her phone and went to Jack wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Okay smile," I said and took the picture.

"Okay now I need one for snapchat with both of you!" She said as she snatched her phone away from me.

"Uh-"

"Say cheese!" She said as Jack took my hand.

We smiled for the picture and I honestly think I blinked.

"Can I-" she cut me off.

"Look! It's so cute!" She said showing us the picture.

At least I didn't blink like I thought I did.