t w e n t y - t h r e e

•Jack's POV•

I had today planned out for Ava & I. First we're just going to stay in the cabin & talk till around 3 or 4 then take her out to eat & when it gets dark, I'm going to take her to a movie drive in.

"What will we be doing today Gilinsky," Ava asked me.

"Nothing," I made sure I sounded serious, I didn't want to suspect anything.

"Really?" She sounded disappointed.

"We can stay in & talk, I like talking to you," I smiled.

"Yeah we can talk, you know I like talking to you too," she smiled.

I can talk to Ava for hours, time goes by so fast when I'm with her, it's crazy. It's now 3:30 so I figured we could go now, I need to find a way to pull this off without her thinking we're going to go out to eat. What she's wearing is fine, I'm not taking her somewhere extremely fancy.

"I'm hungry, are you?" I asked her.

"Yeah I actually am," she touched her stomach.

"Want to go get some food?" I asked her.

"Sure, should we tell the guys?" She asked as we stood up from the bed.

Fuck.

"Uh, oh I'll go ask them what they want & we can bring them food," I had to come up with something.

"Okay, I'm going to use the restroom then head downstairs," she smiled.

"Alright I'll meet you in the car." I said loud enough so she could hear me as I ran down the stairs.

"Hey you guys, I'm going to take Ava to eat, she doesn't know that though, she thinks we're going to drive to some fast food place & grab us all food," I told them.

"Alright, we have plenty of food here, so you have a good time with Ave's we'll see what we can whip up here," Cameron said.

"Okay & if she asks say that we're going to... Uhh...Chick-fil-a?" I said unsure.

"Alright we got you," Nash said.

"Oh she's coming, act natural!" Matt said which made me want to laugh.

"Okay I'm ready, so what are we going to get y'all?" She asked as she walked out.

"Chick-fil-a" the guys said all in unison.

"Okay, what are y'all going to order?" She asked.

Fuck.

I looked at the guys to see what they were going to say.

"Oh we're going to text Gilinsky what we all want, figured it would be easier," Johnson said.

Thank You Johnson! He saved my ass.

"Oh okay, we'll will be back in a few," Ava said as she walked to the car.

"Thank you," I mouthed as I was going to make my way to the car.

I got in the car and started to drive, Ava had her music playing which I didn't mind because I actually like her taste in music, well I'm not sure on country but other than that she has good music taste.

A country song started playing, "what's the name of this song?" I asked her.

"It's I See You by Luke Bryan. Let me guess you don't like it? I could change it if you want," she laughed.

"Nah I'm going to give him a shot," I laughed.

"Well listen more to the lyrics rather than how it's being played & who's singing it."