t w e n t y - s e v e n

•Jack's POV•

--recap--

"I know, it's crazy that I'm feeling this way when I just got out of a relationship and I've only known you for a short period of time, but I've never felt so sure in my life," I said as I cupped her cheek & rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"Jack I don't want you to rush into this, you just got out of a relationship like you said and your feelings can be all over the place," Ava said.

"I know, I want to take things slow with you," I said.

"Good," Ava smiled & looked deep into my eyes.

"You're perfect Ave's" I whispered to her as I got closer to her.

--

I looked at her lips as we leaned in close to each other, I want this to be perfect.

I brought her close to me as one hand was resting above her waist the other was on her cheek.

Our lips collided as I kissed her lightly she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her with so much passion & feeling, I almost couldn't believe it was me. I smiled against her lips making her smile. This kiss couldn't have been any better.

"I have been wanting to kiss you like for a while now," I said as we pulled apart.

"I have been too," she said blushing.

"That was perfect," I said smiling.

I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

"It was," she said bitting her bottom lip.

"Don't do that," I laughed.

"Don't do what?" She asked.

"Bite your bottom lip, it makes me want to kiss you even more," I said laughing.

Ava covered her face laughing, I grabbed her hands removing them from her face.

"What have I told you about covering your face?" I said as I pecked her lips lightly.

"Jack!" She laughed.

"Is it bad that I want you to be my girlfriend this early?" I said chuckling.

"It's too early, trust me I wish you could be my boyfriend," she said looking down.

"I know but this feels right," I said.