f o u r t y - e i g h t

•Ava's POV•

After messing around with Jack and having him run outside the house naked, Nash and his girlfriend Daniela came over. I had talked to Nash earlier that day hoping he would bring his girlfriend since I actually haven't got to know her.

While Jack was changing in our room I opened the door to Nash and Daniela.

"Hey you guys!" I smiled as Nash wide eyed me.

"Uh- Ava," Nash cleared his throat.

"Oh shit! Uh! Come in and take a seat I'm so sorry!" I said as I ran to my room to find Jack laughing.

"What's so funny Gilinsy?" I said crossing my arms.

"You forgot that you were in your bra and underwear now Nash's girl knows all of you," he laughed.

"Shut up, at least I wasn't butt naked. Did Nash and Daniela get the chance to meet your friend?" I laughed and went to my dresser to get a dry bra and underwear grabbed a hoodie and some leggings.

"No actually, they didn't get the honor to meet him," Jack said as he put his shirt on.

"You consider it a 'him'?!" I laughed as I walked into the restroom to change my bra & underwear.

"I'm not going to consider it a her," Jack said as I got out of the restroom.

"Good point," I laughed as I put on my hoodie and slipped on my leggings.

"We've made a great first impression."

"We're just amazing aren't we," I laughed as I put on my Uggs.

Jack and I got out of our room and walked out to the living room to find Nash and Daniela on the couch.

"Sorry about that, we're just used to being in this house by ourselves," I nervously laughed as Jack and I sat down.

"The neighbors are okay with your boyfriend running around naked?" Daniela laughed.

"That's all Ava's fault I had no choice," Jack laughed.

Daniela had dark brown hair with natural curly hair, she had dark brown eyes and wore glasses. She had a nice smile and from the looks of it she seemed Latina. Nash was getting himself some Latina action.

"How long have you two been together?" Daniela asked.

"8 months, almost a year," I smiled as Jack took my hand.

"Are you two in love?"

Jack looked at me and smiled I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder.

"We are madly in love, I just might love this girl more," Jack laughed.

"Shut up," I laughed, "You know I love you."

"So how did you end up with Nash out of all guys?" Jack asked.

"I've known Nash for some good time, we've been friends since middle school. And just 3 moths ago he finally grew a pair and made things official." Daniela smiled as she took Nash's hand interlocking their fingers.