t h r e e

•Ava's POV•

As Ash & I walked up the guys stared at us as if we were endangered animals.

I was so nervous but all I thought to myself was how I had to play it cool.

Carter was the first one I smiled as I said "Hey my names Ava, but my friends call me Ave's"

"Sweet, like the name, so I guess I can call you Ave's because I have a feeling we just might get to know each other" he looked at me up & down which made me feel kind of awkward but I still blushed a bit.

Ash presented herself in the most calm way ever he seemed to check her out too which made her giggle. We took a picture with Carter and walked along to Cameron.

"Oh my gosh can I just say Cameron looks even hotter in person" I whispered to Ash.

She giggled as she said, " I know I was just thinking the same thing"

Cameron gave us a hug which felt AMAZING!

"Hey girls what's y'all's name?"

"I'm Ava but you can call me Ave's"

"I-I'm Ashley but you can call me Ash"

"There's no need to present yourself now because we know that you are THE Cameron Dallas" I said as I melted in his eyes.

He laughed & said, "You know me so well, may I say you too are very beautiful?"

That made us blush so hard I couldn't stop smiling!

"I would love to get to know you two some more if I ever get the chance"

Ash was frozen! But I spoke for both of us when I said, "Yeah! We would love that!" I smiled & he hugged us in for a picture.

His hugs are amazing if you ask me so comforting & loving.

I walked up to Nash as Ash skipped along to meet Taylor first.

"Sorry about that she just really wants too meet Taylor, she'll be back" I laughed.

"No worries! I like having one-on-one time with our fans more anyways!"

His eyes were so big & blue it's like I was looking out to the sea.

"What's your name?" Nash said with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh yeah! I'm Ava but you can call me Ave's" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Cute, I like it. I'm pretty sure all the guys will be into you, you're really pretty" he kind of blushed when he said that, which confused me since I should be the one blushing not him!

"Oh my gosh thank you, not really true but thank you"

"You know it's true I'm sure the guys you've meet so far has said something about your beauty"

That made me smile hard core!

"Y'all are too sweet!"

He laughed as he pulled me in for a picture & kissed my cheek which made me cover my face.

As I thanked him & walked toward Shawn I noticed that Ash was actually hitting it off with Taylor! He was all touchy & feely with her already. That put a huge smile on my face.

"Hey love!" Shawn is amazing! His voice makes me feel like I'm in heaven, so perfect!

"Hi Shawn! I have to say, I love your voice so much! Could you maybe sing me to sleep someday?"