f i f t y - f i v e

•Ava's POV•
•4 months later•

"Jack! Stop!" I giggled as I woke up to Jack kissing me all over my face while tickling me.

"No! One year baby!" Jack said as he continued to kiss my face.

"Jack!" I squealed.

"Mine! You're all mine! I freaking love you!" Jack said as he sat on top of me holding my hands with our fingers intertwined.

"I love you," I smiled.

Jack leaned down and kissed me lightly as he gripped my hands. I wrapped my legs around his waist smiling against his lips.

When Jack pulled away he looked down at me and smiled.

"Happy one year baby," Jack whispered.

"Happy one year Gilinsky," I smiled.

"I feel like it's been much longer than a year," Jack said as I removed my legs from his waist and sat up.

"I know, I don't know how much of you I can take," I teased.

"Ouch," Jack said as he made a pouty face.

"You know I'm kidding!" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Better be," Jack chuckled.

"Well what's the plan for today?" I asked as we separated.

"Nothing," he simply said.

"Nothing? What do you mean nothing?" I said confused.

"Well Johnson and I have to go to the studio today, Matt can take you out though."

"I didn't realize it was Matt and I's anniversary today."

"It's not," Jack chuckled, "I swear tonight we will do something."

"I'm supposed to spend the day with you today Jack and you're just going to leave?" I said as he stood up.

"Ave's I'll get out of the studio as soon as possible I promise," Jack said as he started to grab clothes.

"Yeah sure, you're going to end up getting home at midnight."

"Don't get mad at me Ava please," Jack said as he started to walk towards me.

"Whatever, I'm just going to call Matt," I said as I stood up from the bed and grabbed my phone.

"Ava plea-" Jack was cut off by me slamming the door.

I know his career is everything and I support him all the way, but today we mark one year and he's spending it in the studio? Couldn't he have done that yesterday or tomorrow?

I unlocked my phone and called Matt waiting for him to answer.

"Hey Ave's what's up?"

"Can you come pick me up? Jack decided to go to the studio today when we make a year. Out of all days today! Sorry I'm rambling, can you just pick me up?"