e l e v e n

•Ava's POV•

Out of no where Jack grabbed my hand & interlocked our fingers. I didn't bother pulling away, because I felt safe, I felt warm inside as butterflies filled my stomach.

"Ready to get on this ride Ave's?" Jack asked as we waited in line.

"I'm so ready!" I squeezed his hand of excitement.

He laughed, "you got a good grip there, you aren't scared are you?" He smirked.

"Me scared?! No! I'm just excited!" I laughed.

He laughed at me as we got closer to the ride.

"You must be the one scared, you grabbed my hand remember?" I laughed as he looked down at our hands.

"I didn't grab your hand out of fear, I did it out of excitement," he shrugged.

"Mhmmm sure Gilinsky, sure!" I laughed.

We were next for Mr.Freeze & we sat in the front, I went in first & Jack sat next to me.

"Have you been in this before?" He seemed kind of nervous.

"Yes! I love it!" I laughed.

He grabbed my hand & interlocked our fingers, "just holding your hand just in case you get scared." He chuckled .

"Yeah sure, just a by the way when the guy says, "if you're ready & you know it clap your hands," don't clap."

"Why?" He turned to me.

"You'll see, just don't do it." I laughed.

We started to move to the left, as the man said, "Alright alright, who's ready for Mr.Freeze?!"

People started to scream of excitement.

"Okay, now if you're ready know it clap your hands!"

I turned to Jack as people clapped their hands & off we went!

The ride went backwards so fast, I laughed at the sound of Jack screaming, I let out a scream or two. He held onto my hand so tight! We reached the top & it stopped for like a second we were looking down & it looked so high. I glanced at Jack & he looked at me & in a split second it took off. Jack was screaming his ass off! It was so funny.

The ride came to a stop & Jack loosened his grip on my hand.

"You were so scared!" I laughed at Jack.

"No I wasn't!" He chuckled.

"Yes you were! You screamed like a little girl!" I laughed.

We got off the ride as he said, "Don't speak of it."

"You're still gripping my hand," I looked down at our hands & he did too.

"Sorry," he loosened his grip but still held my hand.

"Don't worry Gilinsky I'll take care of you," I kissed his cheek & laughed.

He laughed, "shut up, I'm the guy here I'm supposed to take care of you."

"And you can but when it comes to roller coasters I'll take care of you," we made our way out & walked out looking for another ride to go on.

"As long as we tell people that I took care of you,"

"Fine, only for you, this stays between us," I laughed.

"Alright sounds good! And thanks for the heads up about not clapping my hands I see why you warned me now."