t h i r t y - s e v e n

•Jack's POV•

"What the hell are you doing here Madison?! And with him?!" I said pretty pissed.

"How do you know my boyfriend?" Madison asked.

"Because he's my ex boyfriend!" Ava said emphasizing on 'ex boyfriend' as she unwrapped her legs from my waist and I sat her down.

"Woah, wait? Is he one of the guys you cheated on me with?!" I asked.

"Which means that you were the girl he cheated on me with!" Ava said pretty pissed.

"Whoops, awkward..." Madison said.

"Yeah about that..." Cole said.

"What the fuck?!" Ava and I said together.

"What? How do y'all even know each other?!" Ava asked.

"I met Madison when you and I made a year together and yeah..." Cole explained.

"Wow...you cheated on me with this douche!" I said nearly laughing.

"Shut up Jack, you cheated on me with her," she said pointing to Ava.

"Oh my gosh! When will you get it through your damn thick skull that when y'all were together we never had anything!" Ava nearly yelled.

Madison just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"How long have y'all even been together? And why are y'all even here?!" I asked.

"We've been together for a year now," Madison said.

"What the fuck Cole?! We broke up like what? 6 months ago!" Ava yelled.

"Not only did you cheat on me, you were with him when you were with me and when he was with Ava?!" I yelled getting closer to them.

"Sorry?" Madison said which sounded more like a question then an actual apology.

"And Madison saw some girl tweet about y'all and thought it would be a good idea to come see y'all," Cole said.

"Bitch," Ava said under her breath so only I could hear.

"Wait when did you get here?" I asked.

"This morning," Cole said with a huge smile and took Madison's hand.

I didn't want to say anything else and clearly Ava didn't so I just took her hand interlocking our fingers and walked passed Cole & Madison as Matt & Johnson followed.

"What asses," Johnson said.

"I can't believe any of this honestly, like what are the odds of this even happening," Ava said.

"This is way too hard to believe that this is legit," I said.

I felt someone grab my shoulder and turn me towards them and smashed their lips onto mine. I instantly pushed away in shock.

"What the fuck?!" I said wiping my mouth.

"You know you miss me Jack," Madison said.