f i f t y - s i x

•Ava's POV•

"I'm so hungry," I complained as we started to walk back from the park.

It's like that was right on cue, three girls ran up to Cameron, Matt and I with two pieces of paper.

"Hey you guys, we wanted to know if you would like to play this scavenger hunt that we set up," one of the girls said as the other two smiled.

"We won't get kidnapped now will we?" I asked.

"No," the blonde one giggled, "we set up this scavenger hunt to see how much you know about you & Gilinsky's relationship."

"I'll let you know I know quite enough about our relationship."

"Well, are you up for the scavenger hunt?" The brunette one asked.

"Sure why not?" I shrugged as I looked at Matt and Cameron.

The girls gave me one piece of paper and gave Cameron the full sheet of paper.

"You can't look at the one I gave Cameron, not just yet." The girl in the braid said.

"Okay," I said as I unfolded the piece of paper.

"Have fun!" The girls said as they ran away.

"What's it say?" Matt asked.

If you answer correctly you'll get to the correct destination.
Question 1:
Where do you and Jack go on a hot summers day?

"That's easy, we always go to the ice cream shop," I said.

"Looks like we're getting ice cream," Matt said as we made our way to the car.

- - Ice cream shop - -

"Here you go! Remember don't look at the one Matt has," the girl said as she gave me the second clue or more like question.

Question 2:
After enjoying some ice cream where do you and Jack always go?

"Well?" Matt asked.

"Skatepark," I simply said.

"Can we enjoy some ice cream before we go to the skatepark?" Cameron asked.

"Duh, we have to," I laughed as I went over to the counter.

"The usual?" Ian asked.

Ian works at the ice cream shop and he's always here when Jack and I come so he knows our preferred ice cream flavor.

"Yes please," I smiled as he started to scoop up the ice cream. Matt and Cameron asked for what they wanted.

"Almond Pistachio, Vanilla, and a Rocky Road," Ian said.

We all got our ice cream and finished it as quickly as possible.

"Okay lets go!" I said as I stood from my seat.

"Someone is excited," Matt chuckled.