t h i r t y - t w o

•Jack's POV•
•Tuesday morning: 10:55 a.m.•

I woke up to Ava in my arms and I couldn't be more happier. I finally get the chance to call her mine. Ava Rose is my girlfriend. She is so beautiful I can't believe that I have a girl like her. I looked down at her as her beautiful green eyes slowly opened.

"Good morning beautiful," I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Good morning handsome," she smiled and kissed my jaw line.

"You are so gorgeous," I said admiring her.

"You're too sweet, you're making my blush," she said as she buried her face in my chest.

"You are too beautiful to be covering your face," I said as I held her chin and lifted her face to look at me.

She smiled as she closed her eyes and I kissed her lightly and she kissed back once she felt my lips on hers.

"I can wake up to this every morning," I said as we pulled apart.

"I could too," Ava said giggling.

"But..." Ava said smiling.

"No! Let's not go out today lets just stay here and lay in bed!" I said whining.

Ava propped herself up on her elbows and looked over at me, "Matt and Johnson are here too," She said.

"If they're still asleep can we please stay in bed a bit longer?" I pouted.

"Okay, you're going to check though," Ava said as she laid back down in bed.

"Alright," I said as I got up from bed.

I stepped out of Ava's room to look around for Matt & Johnson.

I went into the guest room to see Matt & Johnson asleep in bed. As I was closing the door I heard Matt say something.

"I know that you're there Gilinsky," Matt mumbled.

I went back into the room to see Matt rubbing his eyes propping himself up.

"Go back to sleep Matt," I whispered.

"No need to tell me twice," Matt said as he laid back in bed.

I walked back out and made my way back into Ava's room.

"They're still asleep Ave's," I whispered as I closed the door.

I looked over to the bed to see that she was sound asleep. I slipped back in bed next to her slowly and quietly which didn't work because she ended up turning around to face me waking up.

"They're still asleep Ave's," I whispered as she placed her head on my chest and her hand rested on my chest.

"Good, I was hoping they were, did you check on Ash?" She asked me.

"Damnit I forgot to check," I mumbled.

"It's okay, I'm sure she's still asleep she gets home at like 7 since she gets out at 6."