t w e n t y - n i n e

•Ava's POV•
•Monday Afternoon: 12:45 p.m.•

"Mom! Come on we're going to be late!" I yelled.

"I'm going! Just grabbing my things," she yelled.

Ash helped me get my moms luggage in my car and we waited in the car.

Ash stayed over that way I wouldn't be half as bored when my mom left.

"Okay I think I've got everything," my mom said as she got in the car.

"Well finally, you can't miss your flight!" I said as I drove out of the drive way.

My mom isn't going to be home for two weeks, which really sucks for me since I have nothing to do, Ash is going to be with me for a bit. But she also works so I'll still be bored out of my mind. Maybe I should start working again.

We got to the airport and Ash helped me with my moms luggage.

"Mom you know you aren't going to stay there forever," I said laughing.

"I know but I must be prepared," she laughed.

My phone buzzed as we entered the airport.

Jack🙊💕
Hey Ave's just thought you wanted to know, I just landed in NYC, it's honestly so nice out, I wish you could be here with me.

Me
I wish I could be there too! Now take care and have fun Gilinsky!

I put my phone up as we got to the point of leaving my mom so she could go through security.

"Okay, Ava take care! Don't do anything too crazy!" She laughed.

"Mom I'll be fine, you be careful, I love you," I said.

"Love you too," she said as she hugged me.

"Now can you say hi to Jack for me?" My mom whispered to me as she pulled away from the hug.

"I mean when he calls I'll tell him." I said laughing.

"Tell him hi for me now," she said.

"Okay... I'll call him," I said as I took my phone out.

I went to my contacts and called Jack, after two rings he picked up.

Jack
Hello?

Me
Hey Jack, ummm my mom really wanted me to tell you she said hi for some reason

Jack
Well she can tell me now

I felt someone grab my shoulder and turn me around.

"Jack?!" I yelled as he pulled me into a hug.

"Wha-What are you doing here?! I thought you were in NYC!" I said with a stutter.

"I had to lie to surprise you Ave's" he laughed.

"Wait what?! This was planned all along?!" I said as we pulled away from the hug and turned to my mom, "were you in on this?!" I asked my mom.