f o u r t y - s e v e n

•Jack's POV•

I woke up to my phone ringing it was 7:45, Matt was calling so I picked up the phone.

"Matt! How's Ava, is she okay?! Please tell me she's okay!" I yelled sitting up on my bed.

"Yeah man, she's fine we're right around the corner," Matt said and hanged up.

That was all a dream, it felt so real. I got up and walked into the kitchen to see the dinner we set up for Ave's.

Ava's okay, she's not in a coma. She's coming home. I smiled to myself and served two plates of food. One for me and one for Ave's. I heard the door open.

"Honey, I'm home!" Ava yelled.

Ava, her voice her perfect voice. I never missed it so much. That dream was hell and I never want to live it. I ran to the door and picked Ava up spinning her around as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"What's up with you?" She smiled.

"I had the worst dream ever, I'm just happy it's not true and I have you here," I said and kissed her lightly.

"Mmmm smells good," she said as I set her down.

"I made you dinner, with the help of Matt and Johnson of course," I smiled taking her hand as we walked into the kitchen.

"You made dinner?" She laughed as she saw the table.

"Hey like I said with the help of Johnson and Matt."

"Well what did you three whip up?"

"Alfredo pasta with spicy chicken and your favorite, a Caesar salad of course," I smiled as I pulled out her chair and she sat down.

"Well if it tastes as good as it smells then you are going to start making dinner every night," She smiled as I sat down.

"Go on and find out for yourself."

She grabbed her fork and got some pasta and put it in her mouth.

"Well?"

"Damn, its official you and the guys are making dinner every night," she laughed.

"I'm so happy to hear your laugh."

"What did you dream about that was so bad?" Ava asked.

"It was bad Ave's it felt so real, it was me waking up to Matt calling telling me you were in a coma. It was horrible, I'm just glad none of it really happened."

"Well it didn't happen and I'm actually here," She smiled up at me.

"Or is this all a dream and I'm actually laying next to you in your hospital bed?"

Ava grabbed my arm and pinched it.

"Ouch! Ava that hurt!" I laughed grabbing my arm.

"You see it isn't a dream," She smiled and went back to eating.

We finished our dinner and talked till 9 like always time flies when Ava and I talk.

"I'll wash dishes, you made the dinner the least I can do is wash the dishes."

Ava grabbed our plates and walked over to the sink to wash the dishes. I walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder smelling her hair. It still smells like her shampoo. I lightly brushed my lips against her neck causing her to smile.