f o u r t y - f i v e

•Ava's POV•

"Jack! It's happening they're going to dance!" I said as they got on the stage.

"They're going to do amazing! Don't worry," Jack said as he grabbed my shoulders and starting messaging them.

I took a deep breath as the lights went out. I looked over to Shawn who had his eyes glued to them as the lights turned on and they started to dance.

I looked at Ash who was in Taylor's arms facing the stage. I peeked a bit to see the audience as they were dancing, I saw Cameron, Matt, and Johnson watching them with huge smiles.

I looked up at Jack and he smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

(The 4 dances are above)

I looked out to the stage watching them dance, I was so happy that I started to cry quietly to myself. They're so good! I'm so proud of them. I couldn't stop smiling as I was watching them I kept on running the dance in my head as I watched them. They never missed a beat. It was perfect.

The audience clapped once they finished there dance. I was still crying when I looked up at Jack he smiled at me and kissed me lightly, once we pulled apart he whipped away my tears and kissed my forehead.

I turned to see my group and they gave me a hug. They were the last ones to perform. The other two groups did good, but not as good as my kids.

"Everyone loved it Ava! It was amazing!" Rebeca yelled jumping up and down.

"Y'all did amazing and no matter what happens just know that y'all gave it your all!" I smiled as we hugged again.

"Oh hi Shawn," Emma smiled looking over to Shawn.

"Hey," he smiled and she squealed of excitement.

"Well?" I said looking over at Shawn.

"That was really good, I can't believe what I'm getting myself into," Shawn laughed.

"I'll show you how to become a smooth dancer don't worry," I laughed.

"I know you will," Shawn laughed.

"All 3 groups please come up on the stage along with the dance instructions," we heard a voice say.

"Jack, come out with me please," I smiled.

"I'm not a dance instructor," he laughed.

"They don't know that, okay they do, but so what please just go with me."

"Okay, let's go," Jack said taking my hand and interlocking our fingers. We all walked to the stage with my group being in the middle.

"All of y'all did amazing, but we all know there can only be one winner," the judge said with two envelopes in her hand.

Everyone in the crowed went wild especially Matt, Johnson, and Cameron which made me laugh.

"Well let's get to it shall we?" She opened the first envelope glanced at it then back to the crowd as they got quiet.

"Runner up is," dramatic pause, "Jeremy Gilbert's dance group!" The group started jumping up and down and some were crying as they took the trophy.

(Yes, I used Jeremy from TVD don't judge)

"Now, first place goes too..." Dramatic long ass pause, "Ava Rose's dance group! Congratulations!" The judge said as she handed the kids their trophy.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around Jacks waist and kissed him. I couldn't stop smiling, I was so happy.

Confetti flew everywhere, I smiled looking up as my hands were still on Jacks cheeks.

"Congrats babe, you deserve this," he smiled kissing me once more then put me down as I unwrapped my legs.

The kids ran up to me and hugged me, by this time Ash, Taylor, Shawn, Matt, Johnson, and Cameron made their way onto the stage. When they stopped hugging me Cam & Taylor picked me up setting me on their shoulders chanting my name.

- - -

We all went out for pizza to celebrate our win. And we all agreed to putting the trophy in the dance studio.

We went back to our house along with Matt and Johnson. We decided to go for a swim since their wasn't much to do. I changed into a stripped tan and maroon bikini top along with my cheeky tan and maroon bikini bottoms. I honesty only wore this one to tease Jack.

I walked out of the restroom to an empty room, I put my hair in a low pony tail grabbed a towel and made my way outside to the pool.

"Well about time Ava, we've-" Jack said until he turned to face me as I got inside the pool.

"Y'all have been what?" I asked.

"Uhh, nothing," Jack said as he scanned my body.

I went up to him wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

"What are you wearing?" Jack whispered.

"Oh this old thing? Its just a bikini," I smiled.

"A bikini that has bottoms that shows your whole ass," Jack whispered.

"Oh come on Jack, you're acting like you've never seen my ass," I laughed.

"Oh I have, but Johnson and Matt haven't and  I would like to keep it that way. Only I'm supposed to see this side of you," Jack said as he played with the tips of my hair.

"Don't get jealous GIlinsky, you haven't even seen all of me yet," I smiled and got on my tippy toes then pecked his lips.

I swam away making my way to the other side of the pool, once I reached the end of the pool I looked out to Jack to see him shaking his head with a smirk on his face and mouthed 'tease'. I smiled at him and mouthed 'love you' causing him to smile and mouth back 'I love you too'.

God this boy drives me crazy, I love him so much, I'm in love with him and their is no one I would rather be with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short filler chapter for the next chapter. I promise the next one will be longer and better.

-Much Love Ilse💕