t w e l v e

•Ava's POV•

He placed his head on mine as he whispered, "It's only the truth."

We were in the moment & everything just felt right I couldn't have felt any more happier, until it all went down hill, so fast.

Someone tapped Jacks shoulder causing us to turn around.

"What the hell?!" Jack & I said at the same time.

Of course our moment had to be ruined.

Madison was standing right in front of us.

"Jack...please forgive me," her voice cracked.

I looked at Jack, he had so much anger & hate in his eyes.

"You want me to forgive you?! What the hell Madison you slept with some other guy I don't even know who he is or if it was only a one time thing, was it?" He stood up my hand still in his.

She stayed quiet.

"It wasn't just once?!" Jack had anger in his voice.

"Jack I'm sor-" Jack cut her off.

"Was it with just one guy or multiple Madison?!" He nearly yelled.

She stayed quiet not saying a single word.

"So you not only cheated on me once but multiple times with different guys?!" He tried to step in front of her face but I held him back knowing that would cause more problems.

"Jack please hear me out, I really am sor-" Jack pulled me to him gripping my hand so tight, I could feel how angry he was with that single grip.

"Shut the hell up Madison! I don't want to hear your bull shit! This whole time I was loyal to you while you slept around! The guys were right about you & I never listened!" He almost sounded like he was going to cry.

"Yet you slept with that girl!" She pointed at me.

"I seriously met Ava yesterday! She was the one that helped me out last night! She's gone through exactly what I'm going through, & you know what? I promised her that I won't go back to you at all! She made that mistake of going back with the guy that cheated on her & regrets it till this day. So I will never take you back EVER. Now leave me alone & don't even try to cross paths with me!" Jack took my hand & walked away.

"Jack!" Madison ran after us.

"Jack I'll catch up with you, let me talk to her." He looked at Madison & back at me & kissed my cheek & walked off.

I grabbed Madison's arm with a firm grip making sure she wouldn't follow Jack.

"What do you want?!" She tried to let loose of my grip but couldn't.

"I really think you should leave Jack, you really did hurt him, it even hurts him when he hears your name since you betrayed him in the way you did," I let go of her arm when she stopped struggling.

"You're just saying that because you want him all to yourself!" She shoved me.

I wasn't going to fight this girl one because the aftermath of it wouldn't be pretty for her, but mainly because I wasn't going to be childish & fight.

"I'm not going to fight, that's stupid," I kind of laughed, "but really it's best if you stayed away from him he won't get back with you, like there isn't even a chance so if you leave now it will be easier for you to move on."

And just like that I walked off to find Jack & I turned to see if Madison was following me, but all I saw was her looking down at floor & turned around & walked off.

I saw Jack buying water.

"Hey, are you okay?" I walked up to him.

"Yeah, did she leave?" He looked at me.

"Yeah I got her to leave."

"What is it with you? You seem to make everything better, I honestly don't think I'd be able to do this without you. If you weren't here I probably would have taken her back." He opened his water bottle & took a sip out of it.

"I'm here for you Gilinsky, you know that, I'm glad I'm here for you too because I would hate if you made the same mistake I did," I looked into his eyes.

He grabbed my hand & interlocked our fingers & gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you Ave's I don't know how I'll repay you," he chuckled.

"No need to repay me in anyway Jack," I smiled.

"I'll find away to repay you, even if you don't want me to I will," he smiled as we walked off.

--

We spent hours at Six Flags, I made sure that Jack & I got on every single ride! Even the ones for little kids, which was so funny because he barely even fit in them.

Jack called the guys to tell them that we were gonna go & head down town, after a few minutes the guys met us upfront.

"Oh my gosh! That was so fun!" Cameron said.

"Did anyone notice y'all?" I asked

"Yeah some girls wanted to take pictures with us, but we asked them to keep it on the down low & if they could at least wait to post all the pictures they want tomorrow, they promised us they would." Nash said.

"That's good!" I smiled.

"Did anyone recognize Jack?" Matt asked.

"Yeah some girls & one girl specifically," I rolled my eyes & then looked at Jack.

"Who?" Shawn asked.

"Madison," Jack & I said at the same time.

"What!!!" The guys said at the same time.

"What the hell was she doing here?! What did she want!" Aaron asked.

"She tried to get me to forgive her, I blew her off & Ava got her to leave," he said looking at me & taking my hand.

The guys looked at out our hands & back at us, "Look at you Gilinsky!" Nash said patting his back.

I turned bright red & laughed.

"What did you tell her? Did you beat the living hell out of her?!" Cameron asked.

"No!" I laughed, "I simply told her the truth."

"Well whatever it was worked," Carter laughed.

"Sure did! She got rid of her like nothing," Jack laughed.

"Well let's get going!" I said as I pulled out my phone & texted Ash that we were on our way.

"Let's go down town!" Cameron said.

Nash stopped him & looked at him, "but first can we change out of these ridiculous clothes?"

I laughed, "Yeah y'all can go change," & they ran off to change.

______________________

I enjoyed writing this chapter! I hope y'all like it just as much as I liked writing it.