t h i r t y - t h r e e

•Jack's POV•

"Cole what the hell are you doing here?!" Ava said as this Cole guy walked over to her.

"Only here to see my one and only girl," he said.

"What do you want?" Ava said with her arms crossed.

"Can't a guy stop over to see his girl," Cole said attempting to hug Ava but she didn't hug back.

"Get off of me Cole," Ava said as she pushed him away from her and rolled her eyes.

"Come on baby girl, you know you still love me."

So this is the jack ass that cheated on Ava that always called her baby girl.

"Can you just go?"

"I need a kiss first baby girl," he said as he got closer to Ava.

That was far enough, so I had to step in.

"Bro, back the fuck off," I said pushing him away from Ava and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Who the fuck is this guy Ave's?!" He yelled.

"Oh, who me? I'm Ava's boyfriend," I emphasized on 'boyfriend'.

"Boyfriend?! Why didn't tell me you had a boyfriend Ava? You gotta tell me this stuff."

"You aren't in my life anymore after what you did to be telling you who I'm seeing." Ava said.

"Just know dude, that Ava will always be my girl no matter what you think," Cole said chucking.

"I think you should rethink that," I said as I faced Ava and kissed her roughly to make sure he'd see.

Ava kissed me back with so much passion and smiled against my lips. I still couldn't believe that she was mine.

We pulled apart and Cole looked pissed.

"You can go now," Ava said crossing her arms.

"You won't last with this guy Ave's," Cole said.

"I'm sure I will because he won't cheat on me like you did," Ava said.

"But you took me back babe," Cole winked.

"Which was the biggest mistake of my life," Ava said.

"That's what you think, I'll go now Ave's love you," he said as quickly kissed Ava's cheek.

"Get the hell out!" I said stepping up in front of him and pointed to the door. All he did was laugh and made his way out of the house.

"So that's the jack ass that cheated on you?" I asked Ava.

"Yup, sorry about all of that, he's such an ass," Ava said.

"Wait, wait, forget about Cole! Are y'all actually officially together?!" Ash asked.

"Yeah," Ava said with a huge smile across her face.

"About time Gilinsky!" Johnson said patting my back.

"Don't hurt my girl G, because I promise if you do you'll regret it," Matt said as he put his arm around Ava.

"Now she's my girl, so hands off Matthew," I said taking Ava away from him.

"Anything else we gotta know?!" Ash said smiling.

"I might move to Cali when they leave in two weeks," Ava said smiling as she looked up at me.

"Really?! Now I can see you when ever I want!" Matt said as he hugged Ava.

"I'm hoping that you'll come too Ash, maybe surprise Taylor," I said.

"Well now that Ava might be going then I think I should actually consider it," Ash said.

"You have to go if I go Ash! I won't be able to do it without you!" Ava said as she walked over to Ash and hugged her. Ash hugged her back and gave me a smile giving me hope that she might actually move to Cali too.

"Alright well I'm sure that we're all hungry, so let's go get some food," Ava said as she separated from the hug.

"Yes! I'm so hungry!" Johnson said.

We had lunch and went out to the movies. Ash had today off from Work which was good for her, I don't know how she can work over night. I know I'd knock out trying. I honesty hope that Ava & Ash come to Cali with us, I know that Ava would love it. Plus she already has it planned to open a dance studio, which I know she can do. But for now I'm going to make the best out these two weeks with my girl.

_______________________

Very short chapter, but next chapter will be a time skip. It will also be longer!