f o u r t y - t h r e e

•Jack's POV•

"Hey you aren't the Chinese delivery guy," I laughed.

"Shawn!" Ava yelled as she jumped off my back.

"Hey you two," Shawn laughed as Ava hugged him.

"How've you been?! I haven't seen you in the longest!" Ava said as they separated.

"I've been crazy busy! But I wanted to stop by, I heard y'all moved in together and had to see so for myself."

"Come on in," I said stepping aside.

"Nice place," Shawn said as he stepped in and shut the door.

"We would have ordered more food if we knew you were coming," I said as we walked over to the sitting area.

"Nah it's cool, I already ate," Shawn said as he sat down, "so catch me up you two, how've y'all been?" He asked.

I smiled to myself as I saw Ava's face light up like a Christmas tree she's so beautiful.

"Amazing, well Jack is amazing. We're happy," Ava laughed.

"Yeah haven't been any happier," I smiled as I took Ava's hand in mine.

"What really had you stop by Shawn?" Ava asked.

"Truth? Well...Ave's I also heard you opened up a dance studio."

"Indeed I did, it's going great! We go to our finals tomorrow!" Ava said cheerfully.

"Could I come along? I kind of want to check out what I might be getting my self into," Shawn said chucking.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I furrowed my brows.

"Well that's why I came, I wanted to know if Ave's could choreograph a music video for me. I'm not the best dancer," Shawn chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh my gosh really?! That would help my studio! Like do you just want me to choreograph or you want me to also bring in dancers to be in it?" Ava asked.

"Bring in dancers and show me what I gotta do," Shawn laughed.

"Yes! I would love to!" Ava stood up and hugged Shawn.

"Great! Text me the details of where the finals are at and I'll meet y'all there." Shawn said standing from the couch.

"I'll text them to you," Jack said as he took out his phone.

"Alright well I'll see y'all tomorrow," Shawn said walking to the door.

Once Ava heard the door shut she jumped up onto my lap.

"Jack! This is amazing! I'm so excited for this!" Ava said as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"I'm excited for you babe!" I said as I snaked my hands around her waist bringing her closer to me.

"Oh my gosh-" Ava froze.

"What's wrong?"

"It's tomorrow...our finals are tomorrow, oh my gosh," Ava rested her head on my shoulder.