s e v e n t e e n

•Ava's POV•

Jack & I went to the hotel to get the other car, he drove it to my house & the I drove him back to the hotel. When we got there I pulled up in front of the hotel.

"I had an amazing day today," I smiled at Jack.

"I'm glad you did, because I did too," he smiled.

His smile is so perfect, he's so perfect, everything about him is just amazing.

"It sucks you're going to have to leave soon," I looked down at my lap.

"Hey," he grabbed my chin & raised my face to look at him, "I know I'm going to leave soon, but let's make the most of this, then I could visit Dallas, & you should come to Cali sometime! I mean you did say you'd love to go over there," he smiled.

"Yeah I would like to go, and I will when I get the chance."

"And when I leave I'll call you every night, or FaceTime you, we'll keep in contact no worries," he cupped my cheek with his hand.

"As long as we stay in contact," I smiled, "but for now, we will enjoy the time we have together," I laughed.

"I promise you I will make this week amazing for you."

"Good! And I will make it as amazing as I can for you!" I laughed.

"Oh but Ms.Ava Rose you already have," he smiled.

I turned bright red and laughed.

"Well have a good night," I told Jack as he opened the door.

"Have a good night Ave's," he leaned in & kissed my cheek, I smiled with the touch of his lips on my cheek. He got out of the car & shut the door waving goodbye & I waved back. I then drove off to my house.

--

"Mom?" I yelled as I walked into the house & closing the door behind me.

"Ava!" She ran to me & hugged me, "I felt like I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Mom calm down it wasn't that long," I laughed.

"How about that boy Jack?" She winked at me.

"Mom!" I laughed, "we're just friends, he just got out of a relationship, so I'm sure we are going to stay friends for quite some time."

"That's what you think Ave's I saw how he looked at you when you came," she smiled.

"Mom! Calm down, he's leaving back to Cali soon anyways."

"Well I approve of the boy," she smiled & walked to her room.

I have always been open with my mom about things, no matter what it's about. I walked upstairs into my room & put my phone on the counter plugging it into my charger, I turned on my Bluetooth & put my phone on shuffle mode.

I walked into my bathroom to shower & turned on my speaker as it connected to my phone the song Planes by Jeremih came on.

I got in the shower & started singing when Girls Love Beyoncé came on.

My phone started getting notifications like crazy, maybe it's twitter, it's always twitter I thought to myself.

About 30 minutes later I got out of the shower & walked into my room grabbed my clothes & changed. I just changed into some shorts & a sweat shirt. I grabbed my brush & sat on my bed as I grabbed my phone & turned off my music I saw that I had gotten picture messages from Jack.