t w e n t y

•Ava's POV•

I ran downstairs to grab my luggage as Jack was changing in the bathroom. Everyone else had left without notice.

I walked back up with my suitcase & into the room to see Jack in the bed knocked out.

I left my suitcase on the side and got in the bed.

"Psstt, Jack Gilinsky, wake up," I whispered in his ear.

"Psstt, Ava Rose, let me sleep till you get ready," he whispered back.

"Okay, I'll let you rest till I get ready," I kissed his cheek & got off the bed till he grabbed my wrist holding me back.

"Sleep with me," he smiled.

"Gilinsky, I must get ready," I giggled, "we can sleep later."

"Fine, hurry then don't take too long or I'll be fast asleep."

"Okay, I will," I walked to the restroom & shut the door. I put on my maroon bikini & flannel & tied my hair back in a pony tail.

"I'm all done Gilinsky," I stepped out of the restroom seeing Jack still in bed.

"Hey I didn't take that long, come on Jack let's get going," I walked over to him & grabbed his hand trying to pull him out of bed.

"Avaaaaa," he groaned.

"Jackkkkk," I mocked him.

"I'm up, I'm up!" He said as he sat up on the bed.

"Yay now come on, the night is perfect," I spun in a circle laughing.

"You are so beautiful," he said smiling.

"Oh stop lying & lets get going," I laughed.

"You really are Ava," he pulled me towards him holding onto my waist.

I looked down at him as he looked up at me, "Well thank you Jack, you are a very attractive guy," I winked at him laughing.

"Why thank you, now let's get going," Jack stood up & took my hand having me follow him downstairs.

When we stepped out of the cabin we could hear the guys yelling as they jumped in the lake.

"I think I'm just going to lay here with Ash & look up at the stars," I said as we got near the lake.

"Okay, but I'll come back for you Ave's," he laughed & ran off with the guys.

I laid down next to Ash & looked up at the sky, in Dallas you don't get to see the stars because of the city lights, but if you get further away from the city lights & find a good spot, then you'll have a perfect view of the stars.

"Hey there Ava," Ash said turning to me.

"Well hello there young Ashley," I laughed looking at her.

"I felt like I haven't talked to you in forever Ave's!"

"I know! I've been replaced by Taylor," I laughed.

"Oh Ava, no on will ever replace you!" She laughed.

"I sure hope not," I giggled, "so how are things with you & Taylor?"

"Amazing! He's awesome, I still can't rap my mind around the fact that we're hanging out with the guys as if we've known them for years."