5

"O.K., So what do you want to know?" Avi ask turning in his seat a little to face Tim.

Tim shrugs watching the road, "Oh, you know, the usual. How old are you? What do you do in New York? Are you single? Are you gay?" The last question, Tim mumbled looking out his side window.

Avi smiled. "I'm 26. I live off my mother and father so I don't need to work. I am single. Are you gay?

Tim looked around at Avi who was smiling at him.

"I ask you first." Tim said looking back at the road.

"The answer to your question is yes, I am gay." Avi answered watching Tim's expression. He noticed that Tim nodded slightly and had a small smile.

"Now, what about you, Cowboy?" Avi ask.

"I'm 34. I use to work at the saw mill. But a bunch of us got laid off. So now I just do odd jobs and sing at the bar twice a week. And I am single." Tim answered smiling at Avi.

"What about the last question?" Avi ask curiously.

"Oh, uh, I am gay." Tim said looking out the windshield at the road.

"Interesting." Avi said looking at the good-looking country boy.

Tim looks around at Avi as he pulls into the parking lot of the small restaurant. "Yep, it could get very interesting."

Tim hops out of the truck and goes around and opens the door for Avi.

"Well, thank you Country." Avi smirked.

"Why, you're welcome, City." Tim laughs putting his arm around Avi's shoulder.

Avi slides his arm around Tim's waist with a smile.

"So how good is this BBQ?" Avi ask.

"Good enough to smack your momma over." Tim replied.

"What?!" Avi laughed.

"Oh, I don't reckon ya'll say stuff like that in the big city." Tim smiles.

"Uh, No." Avi laughs.

"Well you'll hear us country boys say all kind of weird stuff, that is if you hang around long enough." Tim said opening the door for Avi.

"Uh, so, is that an invitation?" Avi ask looking up at Tim, hoping it was.

"Well yeah.. I mean if you want to that is. Unless you need to get back for some reason." Tim rambled looking down at his boots.

"Timmy, I'll be right with ya'll." The older waitress says with a sweet smile.

"Well, Timmy. You must be well known in these here parts." Avi smiles.

Tim laughs and shakes his head at Avi trying to talk with a country accent.

"It's a small town. Everybody knows everybody." Tim said smiling at Avi.

"Does everybody know that you're gay?" Avi whispers.

"Oh yeah. They all know. I'm pretty open about it. But they love me anyway." Tim laughs.

"O.K., you guys can follow me." The waitress says as she leads them to a table.

"So Timmy, who's your handsome date here?" The waitress ask.

Avi chuckles and hangs his head at the word 'date'.

"This is Avi. He's from New York. He's staying at my place for a bit. Avi, this is Mrs. Ellie, the love of my life." Tim smiles.

"Oh maybe if i were about 30 years younger." Mrs. Ellie chuckles. "Avi, Timmy here is one of the sweetest guys you'll ever wanna meet. He's definitely a keeper." She ends with a wink.

Avi laughs as Tim shakes his head covering his eyes with his hand. Mrs. Ellie was always trying to get him hooked up with someone.

____________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE A COMMENT!!

**  AMERICA!!  **