45

Tim pulled Avi closer in his lap and started to nibble on his neck.

"Cowboy, what are you doing?" Avi giggles, closing his eyes and grabbing a hand full of Tim's hair. The feel of Tim's whiskers on his neck were sending goose bumps up and down his spine.

Tim raises his head and smiles. "We just had kind of a little fight. Make up sex is suppose to come after a fight, right?"

Avi smiles down into Tim's brown eyes. "The guys are on their way back, remember?"

Tim sighs and drops his head. Avi chuckles and kisses him on top of the head.

"Hey, Country Bumpkin." Avi said taking him by the chin and lifts his head. Tim frowns giving Avi the saddest eyes he could. "I love you so so much. And I can't wait to be Avi Foust."

Tim smiles and kisses Avi softly on the lips. "I love you too, City Slicker. Very, very, very much." With each 'very' that Tim whispered, he kissed along Avi's jaw line.

The sudden blast of a car horn caused Tim to jump almost throwing Avi off of his lap.

"SON OF A..." Tim shouted as Avi squealed, grabbing him around the neck to keep from falling.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!!??" Tim shouted at his hysterical friends.

"Oh my God! That was so funny. Tim, you jumped like you had been shot." Austin laughed, wiping his eyes.

Tim dropped his head on Avi's shoulder trying to calm his racing heartbeat.

"Did ya'll not hear us drive up?" Adam asked also laughing.

"No, Uh, we were a little bit on the busy side." Avi said, biting his bottom lip.

"So in other words, you were making out." Chris laughed.

"Maaayybe, yea, kind of." Avi smiled.

"Well, let's get this party started." Rob said, walking pass them on the steps, smacking Tim on the back of the head.

Tim rubs himself on the back of the head and Avi laughs.

He leans over and whispers in Tim's ear. "Just remember, they're your family."

Tim chuckles. "Oh, believe me. I keep having to remind myself that or I'd probably kill one of them."

Avi stands up and holds out a hand to Tim. "Come on, my handsome fiance'. Let's go have some fun at OUR engagement party."

**

After they ate, the liquor was brought out and they began to play games. Not the usual engagement party games but silly games like Twister and Pictionary.

Avi was having so much fun. He had never done anything crazy like that before. Tim and his friends were not the least bit embarrassed to try anything. Avi found that out during the game of Twister. He had never laughed so hard.

Then the karaoke was brought out. Each person had to take a turn. They could not pick out their own song, someone in the group picked a song for them. They had to sing the song whether they knew it or not. Even if it was a children's song.

It was more than Avi could handle when a very tipsy Tim had to sing the children's song "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" with the dance moves.

__________________________________

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!

**  SLAAAYY!!  **

**  "Home Free's in the house tonight. Everybody's gonna have a good time." Tim (Guilty Pleasures) **