29

Avi groaned as he feels Tim shift in bed slightly. He rolls on his side, grabbing Tim's arm gently.

"I have to go to work," Tim says as Avi opens his eyes to look at him.

Avi shakes his head, pulling Tim back down to lay with him. "I'm rich," he whispers. "You don't have to."

Tim sighs. He had a feeling that this conversation might come along one day. "I don't want people to think I just love you for your money."

Avi let's go of his arm. "But you don't," he whispers. "You love me just because you love me.. right?"

He had been through many relationships before like that, and he didn't want this one to turn out like that as well.

"Of course," Tim replies. He pulls himself up, walking to grab a shirt and jeans. "I have to try and make a living for us."

Avi felt bad. He had never had a job before-- if you aren't counting the small gigs that he did for the coffee shops. He didn't want Tim doing all the work.

"But I don't want you to be the only one working," Avi says, sitting up as well.

Tim slips on his jeans, zipping and buttoning them. "You could get a job on the corner," he says, not realizing how wrong it sounded.

Avi raises an eyebrow.

"As a street corner performer. Not a prostitute," Tim laughs loudly, rubbing his eyes.

Avi throws his legs off the side of the bed, standing. He looks at his clothes strewn across the room, and then looks at Tim.

"I'm gonna wear your clothes," he points, walking over to Tim.

Tim smiles. "Why? You can't find yours?" He snickers.

Avi rolls his eyes and grabs one of Tim's shirts. He pulls it over his head, shaking his hair around. "You know what I should do?"

"Hm?" Tim hums, walking to his shoes.

"I should go to work with you." 

___________________________________________

VOTE & COMMENT