34

Avi began packing stuff for Tim once Kelsey left from dropping off the suitcases. He was so excited to take Tim to New York.  

Avi heard the front door open, and he scurried out to meet Tim. He stopped in front of Tim, standing up on his tip toes to kiss Tim lightly. "Hiii," he giggled. 

Tim kissed him back, smiling at him. "Hi," he chuckled. "You're excited." 

Avi nodded as he moved out of Tim's way. "I have your suitcase packed," he smiled, bouncing on his feet. "You just gotta get a shower and then we can go." 

Tim smiled as he shook his head at Avi's happiness. "Honey, slow down," he laughed. "Let's go get a shower and lounge around for a bit before leaving." 

Avi pouted slightly, looking up at Tim through his eyelashes as if he were a little child. He crossed his arms behind his back,
Tim shook his head, kissing Avi's forehead. "C'mon."
---
"There were only three suitcases right?" Tim asked as he shut the trunk of Avi's car. 

Avi nodded, throwing the keys to Tim. "Good luck driving, cowboy," he laughed. 

Tim walked up to him, his hands resting on the small of Avi's back. His lips touched Avi's forehead, and he kissed him gently. "You look good in those sweat pants," he told Avi. 

Avi giggled, his hands resting on Tim's chest. "Thank you."

Tim leaned back a little, kissing Avi once more. "I can't wait to have you meet my parents," Avi said. 

"Should I be scared? I'm a little scared," Tim blew. Avi smiled at his nervousness, kissing his nose.
"No. Now, get in that car cowboy. We gotta get to New York!" 

Tim opened the drivers door, slipping into the seat. He realized it was his first time ever riding in the car.
"I finally get to ride in the car!"
____________________________________________

VOTE & COMMENT!!!