72

"Oh, yay, you guys are here!" Avi greeted excitedly. The guys came over, ready to meet their new 'niece.'

They shuffled in one by one, each of them taking a seat in an empty spot anywhere.

"There's someone we want y'all to meet.." Avi began, and as if on queue, Avery started whining from her crib in the nursery.

Avi smiled and scurried off to get his daughter while Tim let the guys know about Avery. He stopped when he saw all the guys look behind him, their smiles growing, and he felt tugging from little hands in his hair.

Tim smiled and turned around, taking his daughter from Avi's arms. "This is Avery, you guys," he introduced the little baby.

Avery looked all around at her new home, and the big men in the room. She whined a little, sticking her hand into her mouth and looking up at Tim.

Tim stood up and walked over to Rob who was closest to them. He leaned down a little, letting Avery get closer to Rob, and she studied him carefully. She noticed how he had a beard, just like her daddies, and she giggled, beginning to reach for his face.

"Oh wait," Avi said, walking over and wiping off her slobber covered hand with a paper towel.

After playing with Rob's beard for a few minutes, she decided that it was time to move on to Austin, who had gotten on the floor to play around with her.

This time, she noticed that he had long hair, just like her daddies, and she immediately grabbed it, pulling on it and making Austin cringe, although he laughed at the innocent action.

Adam was next, and he too had gotten on the floor like Austin. Avery also took in that he had long hair as well, but she was confused as to why most of it was covered by a bandana.

Avery stayed with Adam and Austin for quite a while, until she saw Chris. She stopped whatever she was doing and started laughing, pointing at Chris.

Adam looked over at his brother, amused that the little girl found him funny, just by looking at him. He stood up and handed her over to Chris, who awkwardly held her on his lap, looking down at her and unsure what to do.

Avery laughed harder, gasping for breath between her little giggles and she couldn't stop as she stared up at him.

Chris laughed, even though he was completely confused as to what could be so funny.

Avery saw his beard, but she decided that she wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much as she had Avi's or Tim's whiskers, or Rob's.

She also saw his head, which had no cowboy hat. She saw that he was the only one bald, and she found that quite hilarious.

With the help of her uncle, she got up on his legs and began to pat his head with her hands as he held her up. Chris laughed and shook his head.

Avery spent the next fifteen minutes laughing over Chris's bald head, and even when Avi tried to take her from him to feed her, she protested and fake cried until she was given back to her uncle.

It was then determined that Chris, was her favorite.

___________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!

Katie 👽