13

** Might be a little fluffy for some. **  But not too bad. :)

______________________________________________

Tim comes back into the bedroom. He crawls back into the bed and cuddles up to Avi, forming a spoon. He kisses him lightly on the neck. Avi smiles without opening his eyes.

"What are you doing in my room?" He ask softly.

"You better look again, City Boy. You're in my bed." Tim said nibbling Avi's ear.

Avi's eyes pop open, he raises his head and glances around. Definitely not his room, it has more furniture. He raises the covers to see if he was still dressed.

Tim laughs and rolls over on his back. "Did you actually think that I would take advantage of you in your sleep? I am a country gentleman."

Avi chuckles, rolling over kissing Tim on the chin. "I just want to be awake when you do. Uh, I'm awake now."

Tim smiles and raises an eyebrow.

Avi rolls over on top of Tim, sitting up he reaches and undoes his man bun, shaking out his hair.

"Wow." Tim whispers. First time he had ever seen Avi's hair down. It was definitely a turn on.

Avi runs his hands up Tim's chest as he lies back down on top of him, meeting Tim's hungry kisses.

He kisses along the cowboy's jaw until he reaches his neck.

A moan escapes from Tim, "Are you seducing me, City Boy."

"Mhmmm." Avi hums as he bites and sucks on Tim's neck, leaving a prize hickey. Earning another moan from Tim.

Avi sits back, biting his bottom lip, looking into lust filled brown eyes.

"I'm all yours, Country Boy." He whispers.

******* very heated sex happens within this little line. LOL *****

Tim rolls over on his back, breathing heavily. He runs a hand through his hair, brushing it out of his face.

"Oh my God." Avi manages to say, trying to catch his breath. "Dang, Cowboy. Can't no one ever say that you don't know how to ride." He smiles laying his head on Tim's chest.

Tim wraps one arm around Avi and the other, he reaches up wiping the sweat from his own forehead. 

"I...I can't...I can't." He chuckles. "I can't even ta... I can't even talk." He kisses Avi on the head. "I love you so much, Avi."

Avi raises up kissing Tim's nose, "I love you too, Tim."

!! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!!

"Nooo!" Avi whines, rolling off of Tim.

Tim throws the covers back and grabs his boxers and jeans.

!!KNOCK! KNOCK!!

"HOLD YOUR HORSES!! I'M COMING!!" He yells.

"Again?" Avi smirks.

Tim laughs and shakes his head. He jerks the door open to a waiting Austin.

"Well, it's about time." Austin said.

"Two things." Tim says holding up two fingers. "One, I'm off today. Two, you're interrupting!"

____________________________________________

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **