53

Tim set a bowl of soup down in front of Avi then he sat down watching him.

"I cooled it off some so it wouldn't be so hot." Tim said watching him.

Avi just sat there with his head resting on his hand staring at the soup.

"Come on, Sweetie. You need to try to eat something. You need to eat to keep your strength up. Please." Tim begged.

"I don't feel good." Avi pouted.

"Oh, Baby. I know you don't feel good." Tim said while running a hand through Avi's untamed hair. "At least try to eat, for me. I'll even feed you."

Tim picks up a spoon of soup and holds it up to Avi. "Open wide, here comes the train." 

Avi gives Tim a 'are you serious' look. 

Tim chuckles. "I thought I would at least try."

Avi managed to smile at his dorky fiance'. He took the bite of soup and the warm broth did feel good to his burning throat.

"I'm sure it's not the best soup you've ever eaten. Considering all the chefs that use to cook for you. But maybe it's eatable." Tim said filling the spoon again.

"It's actually pretty good." Avi said in a hoarse whisper before taking another bite.

"You're just saying that to keep from hurting my feelings." Tim smiled at him.

Avi looked into Tim's brown eyes and felt himself being overcome with emotions again. He loved Tim so much that saying I love you didn't even feel like enough to express the way he felt.

"I love you so much, Cowboy. I just wish that you could hold me." Avi said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

Tim stared at Avi and blinked back a few tears. "Oh hell." He said getting up from his chair and pulling Avi up and grabbing him into a hug.

"Baby, you could get sick." Avi said even though he hung on to Tim for dear life.

"Right now, I don't care." Tim said as he hugged Avi tightly.

"I love you." Avi said as tears streamed down his face.

Tim grabbed a hand full of Avi's hair, kissing him on the temple. "I love you too, Angel." He whispered as he pulled his lover as close as he could to him.

They stood for several minutes just holding on to one another. Avi wiped his tears and pulled away from Tim. "I really needed that hug. Thank-you. I'm really tired, I think I'm gonna go lay down." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Do you want me to lay down with you?" Tim asked brushing back Avi's hair.

"No, we're taking a big chance of you getting sick right now. I don't want you feeling the way I'm feeling." Avi said, wrapping Tim's blanket around his shoulders.

Tim gives Avi some of the medicine that Olena had left for him. Then helped him go and lay down. He pulled the covers up around Avi's shoulders then leaned over, kissing him on the forehead.

"Get some rest." He whispered softly.

Avi nodded. "Save me some of that soup."

______________________________________

(((( AVI & TIM ))))