60

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. Timothy, you may kiss your groom."

Tim smiled down at his husband, and leaned forward, bending down slightly to kiss him. He rested his hands on Avi's back tenderly, pulling him closer.

Avi sighed happily into the kiss, locking his hands behind Tim's neck.

Tim wasted no time, and picked Avi up, walking back up to their house.

Avi pulled back, his hands resting on Tim's cheeks and he stared into those brown eyes. He let out a slight giggle. "Timmy.. The car is that way," he nodded his head.

Tim nodded, walking up the steps. "I know," he admitted as he put Avi on the couch. "But I got something I want to finish first," he winked.

He climbed on top of Avi, looking down at his confused face. Avi tilted his head innocently.

"What..," he giggled once more. "Oh," he nodded. "Proceed, country boy."

~~~

Tim had never seen the ocean. Avi took this to his advantage when they were choosing their honeymoon spot.

They would take a short one, just long enough to get away from their house for a few days.

Avi insisted that they go to the Florida Keys. He wanted Tim to see the ocean, he wanted to see how excited Tim would be.

Avi smiled when the flight attendant's voice came on over the radio, letting all the passengers know that they had arrived to their destination.

He turned to his Cowboy, biting his lip as he tried to contain his smile.

"Welcome to Florida, baby doll."

____________________

Kaytlyn 🦁