18

"Look darling," Tim says, stopping the four-wheeler as he points to a stream. He turns off the key, standing off of the vehicle and slipping off his shirt. "Come on," he waves at Avi.

Avi looks up at him through his eyelashes. "We don't have any other clothes," he says, slowly getting off of the four-wheeler.

"Take them all off," Tim says, flinging his pants onto the seat. Avi stands still, watching Tim strip. "But," Avi starts. "What if someone--"

"No one's coming up here baby," Tim says. "Trust me."

Avi let's his eyes travel down Tim's body. He bites his lip, taking off his shoes. "Fine."

Avi slips into the water after Tim, getting used to the water against his naked skin.

"Hey Avi," Tim calls softly. Avi turns around, looking up at him. Tim holds an arm out, Avi instantly falling into his side.

Tim leans down and kisses Avi softly, pulling him close against him. Things escalated quickly, and Tim found himself attacking Avi's neck with sweet kisses, biting and sucking on all the right spots. Avi moans quietly, holding onto Tim to keep from falling. "Christ," he moans. ----Tim walks into his bedroom, smiling at the sleepy Avi laying under his covers.

He walks to Avi's side, brushing the hair from his face gently. He noticed the dirt and small cut on Avi's cheek from when he had fell earlier. He hadn't even made one complaint about it, though.

"Hey, sugar plum," he whispers into Avi's ear, stroking his cheek with his thumb gently. "Wake up darling, dinner's ready."

Avi's eyes flutter open slowly, looking up at Tim as he was still sleepy. "Can I skip dinner? I'm still tired," he says, turning onto his side.

Tim nods a little. " I can bring it to you in here, if you'd like," he suggests, kissing Avi's forehead.

Avi shrugs. "I'll wake up in a while. I'll eat then," he says.

Tim nods, standing up right. "Okay. I'll be waiting for you honey."

Tim walks out and leaves Avi to himself. Avi tried to fall back asleep, but he just couldn't.

He thought about when he would have to leave. He didn't ever want to leave. He loved this place way too much.

____________________________________________________

VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!