26

Avi climbed into the seat of his Jaguar hastily, forgetting to close the door before he started to back out of the driveway.

He had left the note on the kitchen counter, knowing his parents would see it when they woke up.

He stayed up all night thinking about his decision, and he knew that he was making the right one.

Forget this city life. Avi was going back home to his cowboy.

-----

Avi pulled into the small town, smiling as he immediately noticed Rob's bar to his right. Rob was there, but the other guys weren't. Maybe they were all off today.

He pulls up to the front of the bar, shutting off his car and locking it quickly. He made his way into the place, shoving his keys into his pocket.

"Excuse me sir, I was wondering where I could find Tim Foust," Avi smiles as Rob's head snaps to his direction.

"Are you kiddin' me!" He yells. He walks out from behind the bar, hugging Avi tightly. "I knew you couldn't stay away too long."

Avi laughs as he hugs Rob back. He pulls away, and Rob nods as he looks at Avi's attire. He was wearing all of the things his friends got him before leaving the small town.

"Nice clothes," he laughs. "What brings you to the bar?"

Avi shuffles on his feet a little. "I was wondering where I could find my Cowboy. He doesn't know I'm here. I wanted to surprise him."

Rob looks around his bar. "I'll tell you what," he starts. "Since no one's here, I'll close the bar up for an hour or two and I'll give you directions to where you can find Tim."

Avi smiles at him gratefully, nodding. "That sounds amazing."

-----

"Take a left," Rob directs. "City boy, you got a nice ridin' car." He laughs.

Avi smiles. "Thank ya."

They take a few more turns before Avi pulls up to the gate. He looks down at the field, seeing his friends and his gorgeous partner. "Dang, he looks good even when he's working."

He opens his car door, putting one cowboy booted foot onto the grass.

"Hope you wanted me to come back."

______________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!!!!