92

Tim and Avi drive to a nearby town and have dinner at a very nice restaurant. They come across a country nightclub by the name of 'Country Round-Up'.

They decide to go have a few drinks and to go dancing.

Avi is so obsessed with slowing dancing with Tim. He loves every minute of it. Not to mention he gets turned on.

They make their way back to their table from the dance floor where they had danced to several songs. Tim orders a couple more drinks from a waitress that was making her rounds.

"Babe, I'm going to run to the restroom." Tim says giving Avi a loving kiss. "I'll be right back."

"Alright." Avi smiles as he watches his husband walk away.

He turns his attention back to the line dancers on the dance floor. He nods his head slightly to the music.

"Well, hello there, Gorgeous." A man, that to Avi looked somewhat like an urban cowboy, says as he sits himself down in Tim's seat. "What's a good looking man like you doing sitting alone?"

"Uh.." Avi says as he looks around at the man's arm already laying on the back of his seat.

Avi almost chuckles to himself when he realizes the guy actually did sort of favor a young John Travolta. He was wearing a black felt cowboy hat, a bright red western type shirt and brand new cowboy boots that had never seen a field. (n/a pictured above)

Suddenly an arm reaches across in front of Avi, placing the left hand on Avi's cheek to gently turn his head. A wedding band on the unwelcome stranger's hand catches the cowboy's eyes.

Avi looks up and his eyes meet the most beautiful brown eyes he has ever seen, along with a raised brow.

"Would you like to dance?" A sexy low voice asks him.

"Oh, I see it now. You're into married men." The fake cowboy snarls.

"Mhmm." Avi says as he begins to stand up from the table. "Especially when that married man is married to me."

Avi smirks as he holds up his left hand, revealing a matching wedding band.

The Travolta look-a-like stares at them with a blank look.

Avi leans in and kisses Tim on the cheek before stepping away from the table.

Tim smiles at his husband but the smile fades as he turns his head to the cowboy, meeting his eyes.

"Sexy, isn't he? And he's all mine." Tim says in a voice a few octaves lower than usual, then fakes a smile before leading his lover back to the dance floor.

"I can't leave you alone for one minute, can I." Tim smirks as he wraps his arms around Avi on the dance floor.

"Did you get a good look at that guy?" Avi laughs as he puts his arms around Tim's neck.

"That made-up cowboy probably has never even seen a cow." Tim smiles down at his husband.

"Mhmm." Avi hums in agreement as he moves closer into Tim's arms. "I love slow dancing with you. Or what did you call it the first time we danced?"

"Belly rubbing?" Tim asks with a smile as he lays his cheek on Avi's head.

"Yea, that's it. Belly rubbing." Avi smiles as he raises his head to look up at Tim. "That's not the only thing rubbing." He smiles seductively.

"Are we getting turned on?" Tim asks with a smirk and a raised brow.

"Yes, I believe we are." Avi giggles.

"Then maybe we should leave." Tim says as he stares into the eyes of his lover.

"Yes, I think maybe we should." Avi says as he bites his bottom lip. His heart overflowing with the love he felt for the man who was holding him in his arms.

Tim grabs Avi by the hand and runs off the dance floor.

Avi laughs as Tim pulls him through the crowd, apologizing with a quick 'excuse me' or 'pardon me' as he politely pushes people out of their way.

By the time they reach the door, they were both laughing.

"Race ya?" Avi laughs as he starts running across the parking lot.

"Not so fast, City Boy." Tim laughs as he runs after him.

Tim catches up with Avi and grabs him from behind, wrapping his arms around his lover's slim waist and swinging him around.

Avi squeals as Tim swings him around before putting him back down.

Avi turns around quickly to face his husband, throwing his arms around his neck.

"I love you so much." Avi says as he tries to catch his breath.

"I love you more." Tim smiles also breathing heavily.

"Not possible, Country boy." Avi says before crashing his lips on Tim's.

Avi leans against the car, pulling Tim with him as they kiss passionately.

They break the kiss and just stare into each other's eyes. Neither one having to say a word.

Avi smiles as he plays with the tie Tim was wearing.

"Let's go parking." He says softly.

"Your wish is my command." Tim says with a smirk as he opens the car door for the smaller man.

Avi gets into the car, turning quickly to watch his husband walk around the car to the driver's side.

The second Tim gets into the car, Avi grabs him around the neck, pulling him into another lustful kiss.

"D*mn." Tim says after Avi breaks the kiss. "You're on fire, aren't you."

"You might say that." Avi smirks as he runs his hand over Tim's crotch.

"Holy sh*t." Tim groans as he quickly starts the car. "We need to find a parking place, like now."

It didn't take them long to find a very secluded back road. 

Suddenly Tim slams on the brakes and puts the car in reverse and starts to back up.

"What did you see?" Avi asks.

"You'll see." Tim smiles as he begins to pull into a corn field. 

A small dirt road that the farmers used, ran around the edge of the field. The road separated the field from a line of trees.

"This is a little creepy." Avi giggles as Tim puts the car in park and turns off the motor.

"We can lock the doors if you want." Tim says.

They look at each other then quickly locks the car doors while giggling.

"We watch too many horror movies." Tim laughs as Avi climbs into the back seat.

Avi gets into the back seat and takes off his jacket. He reaches up and takes his hair out of the man bun, shaking it out. 

He looks up to see his husband watching his every move. He smiles and takes Tim by the tie.

"Come here, Cowboy." Avi says as he bites his bottom lip. "Let's ride."

**********

STOP HERE NOW AND VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

*~*  TIVI  *~*