16

Avi stumbled into the house sleepily, not even making it to his bedroom. He flops down on the couch, hugging up to a pillow to try and replace Tim for the moment.

Tim walks through the door, locking it back. He looks at Avi on the couch, laughing quietly. "Baby, why don't you go get in bed?" He says, walking over to Avi.

Avi shakes his head no, whining softly. "I'm too tired.. And the couch is really comfortable."

Tim goes over to the couch, somehow laying down on it with Avi. He pulls Avi into his chest, kissing his forehead.

Avi smiles a little, lifting up and kissing Tim's chin. He scrunches his nose up, making Tim laugh. "What?"

"It tickled me," he says, trying not to laugh at himself.

Tim raises an eyebrow. "My chin tickled you?" He says slowly.

Avi nods, cracking the slightest smile. "Yes, that's correct."

Tim rolls his eyes, smiling a little back. "Good night, Avi."

Avi pouts, closing one eye. "Night, Tim," he replies, closing the other eye.

----

Tim woke up to the wonderful smell of breakfast foods filling the house.

He groaned a little, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He stood up and walked to the kitchen, where Avi was making breakfast.

He walks up behind Avi, wrapping his arms around his waist loosely. "Morning sugar," he greets, kissing on Avi's neck.

Avi smiles, continuing to make the breakfast. "Morning." He loved the sound of Tim's morning voice.

"Did you make breakfast for me?" Tim asks, resting his chin on Avi's shoulder.

Avi shakes his head no, still smiling. "Nope all for me," he jokes.

Tim laughs, smiling at Avi. "Okay," he replies, reaching around and kissing Avi's lips.

He pulls away, giving Avi one quick kiss, making Avi hit him lightly.

"Go to your room," he scolds. "I'm trying to finish your breakfast."
_______________________________________________

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS and VOTE!!!!!!