14

"Just be over at Rob's in an hour." Is all Austin says before he walks away from the door, shaking his head.

Tim stands at the door for a minute, confused, but shrugs and shuts the door. "So, I guess we need to be over at Rob's house in an hour," he says to Avi, flopping back down on the bed.

Avi rolls off of the bed, dressing himself again. "Can I wear this?" He asks, gesturing to his clothes.

"Wear gym shorts," Tim says. "Something you can get wet and dirty in."Avi smirks a little, but decides to keep his mouth shut. He walks to his room without another word, changing into gym shorts and an old t-shirt. ---Avi stood beside and a little behind Tim awkwardly, holding his hand tightly as they walked to the other guys. After saying hi and Avi meeting a few other people, Tim tries to persuade Avi to get in the water with him. "C'mon," he says, pulling his shirt over his head. "It'll be fun."

Avi shakes his head no. "I don't like getting wet," he says quietly, wrapping his arms around himself. Tim shrugs as he turns and heads to the water. Avi sits on the ground, pulling his knees up to his chest as he watches them playing and having fun. ---

"Hey, Avi?" Tim whispers, running up beside him. "You're phone is still in the truck right?" Avi looks up at him and nods, confused as to why he would be asking. Tim picks Avi up carefully. "What're you doing.." Avi questions in a whisper. He suddenly realizes what's going on, and he whines softly, hiding his face in Tim's chest.

"Just remember that I love you," Tim smiles sarcastically, kissing Avi's nose. "Yeah, whate-" he stops mid sentence, his words being cut off by screams as Tim throws him into the water. 

____________________________________

VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!